15km 30km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver
15km 30km 80km 150km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver
* * *
With 2 Watts, 5 Watts, 10 Watts Power Amplifier, support 15KM, 30KM, 80KM 100KM, 150KM transmission distance
Receiver screen can shows the signal strength of the transmitter, users can move better reception place.
Video + Data
Except video, it also support download data via the UART from the transmitter to the receiver.
The lower latency delay is less than 200~300 millisecond.
Two Antenna on the Transmitter
ANT1 for transceiver mode, ANT2 for receiving mode
Full set in the package
The package is including transmitter, receiver, both side antenna and accessories cable.
- Based on OFDM technology, a Web camera (HD camera with ethernet) is recommended.
- Two-way broadband wireless link equipment (Receiver can get the audio-video download, it also can upload the data to the receiver)
- Interface: 2X Ethernet ports, 3X RS232 serial ports, audio input-output (More control operation) If your camera is HDMI output, then it needs an extra encoder device, which can encode the HDMI video and audio signal to digital data to this transmitter. At the receiver, it can connect your computer or NVR directly, if you need the output to an HDMI monitor, then it also needs an extra decoder device to encode the digital data to HDMI video and audio signal.
- Dual antennas: SMA connectorANT1 main antenna works in transceiver mode, ANT2 auxiliary antenna works in receive mode.
- Wireless working frequency band: 1428~1448MHz (1.4G) or 806~826MHz (800Mhz), support automatic frequency hopping in the frequency band
- Wireless bandwidth: 3MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 20MHz, all nodes share the working bandwidth, and the maximum sharing rate of the system is 30Mbps.
- Modulation mode: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64 automatic adaptation.
- Networking mode: point-to-point, point-to-multipoint star network. (like up to 6 cameras to one receiver.)
- Wireless transmitting power: 10W.
- The node receiving sensitivity: -103 at 10MHz bandwidth.
- Support AES128 encryption and decryption.
- Transmission distance: 15km/30km/80km/150km optional.
- The device configuration and wireless working status can be viewed through the Web UI of the network port or the serial port.
- 2W PA: DC12~16V, the average power consumption of the video transmitter is less than 12W, and the average power consumption of the video receiver is less than 10W. (Yellow power connector is XT30PW / XT60PW)
5W PA: DC24~25V, the average power consumption of the video transmitter is less than 22W, and the average power consumption of the video receiver is less than 16W.
10W PA: DC24~30V, 28V power supply is recommended, the maximum average power consumption is less than [email protected], and the instantaneous peak power supply requirement can reach [email protected]
- Size: 124*67.8*28.5mm (excluding the connector extending out of the shell, etc.).
- Weight: 250 grams
The power supply of this transmitter and battery both are [email protected]. At the normal time, the battery we used for tested is 7AH, it can work for 2~4 hours. If you buy15AH chargeable battery, it can work continuously for about 4~8 hours.
Not only switch the frequency at the web UI parameter easily, after changing the frequency, it also needs to change the Power Amplifier inside and the same frequency transmitter and receiver antenna. So buyer should confirm which frequency you need before delivery. The antenna is customized according to this frequency.
Regarding the RF cable, our engineer doesn't recommend that you used so long. There will be a reduced 0.5dB for one meter RF cable. For 3 meter RF cable, the signal strength will be reduced by 1.5dB.
In order to support long-distance at the, Can you use the RF cable is less than 1 meter?
In fact, the transmitter is very smaller, it is better to keep a short distance from the transmitter to the transmitter antenna. The power supply cable for the transmitter and ethernet cable from the camera to the transmitter can be longer as there are no losses like RF cable.
Yes, the default video input is IP RJ45 ethernet pot, if your camera is HDMI or SDI or AHD, just plus one small encoder box to solve this problem. Please check the below model.
- If your area has a DVB-T or DVB-T2 digital television signal, the TV frequency range is 170-860Mhz, it has including 800Mhz, so choose 1.4G is better.
- Because the GPS antenna receives the GPS signal and the GPS direction on the drone is up, our transmitter antenna is pointing down to send the signal to the ground. As a result, the 1.4G frequency effect on GPS is negligible.
The package size is 125 x 23 x 11cm. Gross Weight：3.72KG， Volume Weight：7.5KG
Here is the full set picture.
Regarding frequency hopping, the engineer has some suggestions for you.
- As the system frequency range is 20Mb, if your bandwidth is chosen 20Mb, then it can not hop (only one point). If the bandwidth is chosen 10Mb, then you have two points to hop, if the bandwidth is chosen 5Mb, then you have 4 points to hop.
- If 1410Mhz has jammed, then 1420Mhz also has jammed, as the frequency is too close.
- When hopping frequency, the data or video transmission will be disconnected, and your video will be frozen.
- At the normal time, it is better to choose hopping is NOT.
- If your transmission distance is less than 15~22km, then we have another option to choose from, the frequency has 110Mb, and even if you choose 20Mb bandwidth, it has 5 points to choose from for frequency hopping.
If you need to support S.bus, then please tell us before shippment, and we will modify our RS232 to TTL.
Our TX900 has three RS232 ports. If you need it to support S.bus, just need plus one small converter from S.BUS to RS232 is ok. ( Mini SBUS Conversion Module Uart to Sbus, Sbus to Uart ).
Please contact us for details technical file support.
Latest Test video from mountaintop to 27 km away to the seaside to check the long-range effect and operate at the receiver
Optional TX900B for some clients need frequency hopping function.
- TX900B-2W supports the frequency range is 1420~1530MHz, and there is 110Mb bandwidth to use.
- The customer can set the working bandwidth as 1.4M/3M/5M/10M/20MHz (However 1.4M/3MHz may not be suited for video transmitting). Then TX900B-2W can work in FHSS mode (Frequency-hopping spread spectrum) and the central working frequency will be automatically selected by the system and may do frequency hopping (between 1420~1530MHz) during its working.
- Customers can also plan to use the frequency channels in the whole 1420~1530MHz and set the device to work in the fixed frequency channels too.
- TX900B-2W supports the longest distance at 22km.
- Except for the frequency range supported and the longest distance, the physical appearance, interface, UI, operation, and so on, the TX900B-2W is the same as the existing TX900B-15km-2W.
- TX900B-2W only support a frequency range is 1420~1530MHz, it does not support 800MHz and 2.4GHz frequency range.
- There are two versions, TX900B-2W-15km, and TX900B-2W-22km.
- As the TX900B-2W frequency range is 110Mb, so if you config the working bandwidth as 10Mb, then you will get 11 points to hopping.