10W PA 150KM airborne video data link long-range UAV
10W PA 150km airborne video data link long-range UAV wireless transmission transmitter-receiver
Receiver screen can shows the signal strength of the transmitter, users can move better reception place.
Video + Data + Control
Except video, it also support two-way transfer data and control commond via the UART between the transmitter and the receiver.
Two Antenna on the TX RX Transceiver
ANT1 for transceiver mode, ANT2 for receiving mode
Full set in the package
The package is including transmitter, receiver, both side antenna and accessories cable.
- TDD OFDM full-duplex wireless transceiver for video and data Link
- Up to 30Mbps Iperf Throughput @20MHz channel
- Supports Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Networks
- Interface through a web browser or control uart
- 2 Ethernet and 3 channel RS232 data link
- Audio in/out supported by inside Audio codec
- Long-range wireless transceiver with 10W RF power
This model was designed for video and data wireless transmission with a two-way wireless data link. This OFDM radio device works at 800MHz or 1.4GHz bands, with frequency hopping technology (FHSS) to make sure better stability signal communication.
- TDD OFDM modulation
- Supports 806~826HMz band or 1428~1448MHz band
- Supports FHSS inside each band
- 1.4/3/5/10/20MHz bandwidths
- Max [email protected] throughput
- RF transmission power: 10W
- Constellation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, self-adaption
- Sensitivity: -108dBm(1Mbps)
- Supports IP data transmission(2 Ethernet ports)
- Supports serial data transmission(3 channel, RS232)
- 1~15km(ground-to-ground), 30~150km(UAV-to-ground, optional distance grade)
- Web UI or control uart for management
- AES128 encryption
- Uplink and downlink stream control
- Networking mode: Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Relay, and Mesh(specify)
- Movement Speed: Supports no less than 120km/h
- Compact size and lightweight
- Rugged aluminum alloy housing
- Power input: 24~30V
- Power consumption<40W(RF Power 10W)
- Dimensions: 124*67.8*28.5mm
- Weight: 252g
Input / Output
|Ethernet1||4pin ZH1.5mm connector, bridged with Ethernet2|
|Ethernet2||RJ45 connector, bridged with Ethernet1|
|RS232*3||9pin ZH1.5mm connector, 3 channel RS232 uart|
|Audio in/out||4pin ZH1.5mm connector, audio in and audio out port|
|ANT1||Tx/Rx Antenna port, SMA female|
|ANT2||Rx Antenna port, SMA female|
The power supply of this transmitter and battery both are [email protected]. At the normal time, the battery we used for tested is 7AH, it can work for 2~4 hours. If you buy15AH chargeable battery, it can work continuously for about 4~8 hours.
Not only switch the frequency at the web UI parameter easily, after changing the frequency, it also needs to change the Power Amplifier inside and the same frequency transmitter and receiver antenna. So buyer should confirm which frequency you need before delivery. The antenna is customized according to this frequency.
Regarding the RF cable, our engineer doesn't recommend that you used it so long. There will be a reduced 0.5dB for one meter RF cable. For 3 meters RF cable, the signal strength will be reduced by 1.5dB.
In order to support long-distance, It is better that you use the RF cable less than 1 meter?
In fact, the transmitter is very smaller, it is better to keep a short distance from the transmitter to the transmitter antenna. The power supply cable for the transmitter and ethernet cable from the camera to the transmitter can be longer as there are no losses like RF cable.
Yes, the default video input is IP RJ45 ethernet port, if your camera is HDMI or SDI or AHD, just plus one small encoder box to solve this problem. Please check the below model.
- If your area has a DVB-T or DVB-T2 digital television signal, the TV frequency range is 170-860Mhz, it has including 800Mhz, so choose 1.4G is better.
- Because the GPS antenna receives the GPS signal and the GPS direction on the drone is up, our transmitter antenna is pointing down to send the signal to the ground. As a result, the 1.4G frequency effect on GPS is negligible.
The package size is 125 x 23 x 11cm. Gross Weight：3.72KG， Volume Weight：7.5KG
Here is the full set picture.
Regarding frequency hopping, the engineer has some suggestions for you.
- As the system frequency range is 20Mb, if your bandwidth is chosen 20Mb, then it can not hop (only one point). If the bandwidth is chosen 10Mb, then you have two points to hop, if the bandwidth is chosen 5Mb, then you have 4 points to hop.
- If 1410Mhz has jammed, then 1420Mhz also has jammed, as the frequency is too close.
- When hopping frequency, the data or video transmission will be disconnected, and your video will be frozen.
- At the normal time, it is better to choose hopping is NOT.
- If your transmission distance is less than 15~22km, then we have another option to choose from, the frequency has 110Mb, and even if you choose 20Mb bandwidth, it has 5 points to choose from for frequency hopping.
If you need to support S.bus, then please tell us before shippment, and we will modify our RS232 to TTL.
Our TX900 has three RS232 ports. If you need it to support S.bus, just need plus one small converter from S.BUS to RS232 is ok. ( Mini SBUS Conversion Module Uart to Sbus, Sbus to Uart ).
Please contact us for details technical file support.
- The serial port of our wireless video transmission is transparent, and no data is actively sent to the flight controller. This is controlled by the ground station.
- It won't send the failsafe command, but you can see the link status light from the signal indicator.
- Here is the link status signal strength indicator means
- Not Bright: Indicates that the wireless link of the module is not connected
- Red: Indicates that the wireless link of the module has been connected, but the wireless signal strength is very weak
- Orange: Indicates that the wireless link of the module has been connected, and the wireless signal strength is medium
- Green: Indicates that the wireless link of the module has been connected, and the wireless signal strength is very strong
- We understand that you hope to have this function, If aircraft loses signal during flight it will not return to home because flight controller will not understand that rc link is lost.
- You need to see the link status LED light, if it is Orange or Red, you should control the plane back in advance.
- You also can get the RSSI at the below windows
Please check the upgrade firmware setps, download the latest upgrade firmware at the below link.
At the normal usage, one node as the transmitter, another node as the receiver. If you need to support long range or over a mountain top, like the below picture, yes, please buy 3rd nord as the reapter.
You just need to put the 3rd node in the middle and set the 3rd node be a 2D3U then ok.
How to set 3rd node be 2D3U?
Set with AT command:
Restart the link device after the operation
Transmitting network Method
It supports two operating modes: Access Node and Central Node. It can be managed through web UI or Control uart.
It supports features of a maximum of 16 Access Nodes connected to a Central Node.
All of the Nodes are in the same wireless LAN and share the whole transmission bandwidth (maximum [email protected] throughput).
For data from Central Node to Access Node, we call downlink, and for data from Access Node to Central Node, we call uplink. Uplink and downlink stream ratio can be controlled through web UI or Control uart.
When using it for Point-to-Point transmitting, uplink and downlink share the whole transmission bandwidth (maximum [email protected] throughput) too.
It supports networking modes: Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Relay, and Mesh (specify mesh version when ordered).
Latest Test video from mountaintop to 27 km away to the seaside to check the long-range effect and operate at the receiver