COFDM Modulator Demodulator Module Encoder Decoder HDMI CVBS AV Input AES 256 FHD RF streaming
Table of Contents
COFDM Encoder module, CVBS / HDMI input, IP output
COFDM Encoder module Advantage:
- Ultra-low latency H.265/H.264 audio and video encoding maximum support 1080P@60 real-time video capture and encoding
- HDMI or AV audio and video input, after encoding, the Ethernet port output or Output to wireless module, video encoding bit rate can be dynamically configured
- Support audio input and audio decoding output
- Support two videos (HDMI+AV) simultaneous input encoding (option, the default is HDMI or AV encoding, pick one from two input sourcing). )
- Web UI or serial port UART AT command for configuration management
COFDM transmitter module RCB
COFDM modulator-demodulator datasheet download
- Question1: Could you please tell me part number of this component, we try to find localy and check. Answer 1: It is a inductance named LOH32PN2R2NNC.
- Suggest Check Points: If the power supply current of the board is well but there is no RF output, maybe the below component TC1-1-13MX+ is generally damaged.
- In order to avoid damage to this device during transportation (the device itself is relatively high), we ordered red glue protection for this device when we shipped it.
- The engineer also suggests that you check to see if the cable is loose or in poor contact.
- Please try to replace the FPC cable connecting the two boards
- We can provide spare parts if you're sure which one.
Please check the below link.
3. Question, If our camera quality is good enough for both 4 MHz and 8 MHz bandwidth. In this case, Should the customer choose 4 MHz or 8 MHz?
Answer: Our one-way COFDM shipments use 4Mz wireless bandwidth by default, corresponding to a video bit rate of 3.12Mbps, which is enough for 1080p; If changed to 8MHz wireless bandwidth under the same conditions, the video bit rate doubles to 6.24Mbps. All customers can choose between wireless bandwidth 4MHz and 8MHz, even 6MHz can also be considered.
4. Question: Which is better for this tx+rx set from a receive sensitivity view?
Answer: For wireless links, it can be simply considered that the receiving sensitivity will be higher at lower wireless bandwidths. From the perspective of receiving sensitivity, 4MHz>6MHz>8MHz
Please check the below link
Single channel receiving sensitivity:
-97+/-1dbm at QPSK 8MHz,
-98+/-1dbm at QPSK 6MHZ,
Sensitivity increased by 3dbm when receiving with dual antennas
The receiver default firmware supports RTSP player, some clients prefer UDP player, which we also can offer, then RTSP player doesn't support. （RTSP and UDP can only choose one of the two firmware）
Please download at the below link.
Sure, please check the below picture.
How to switch HDMI or CVBS video input via the UART AT command?
How to upgrade the COFDM video receiver