Quad Video Transmitter with Data Audio Transceiver for Robot Mini Remote Operated Vehicle FPV
Table of Contents
- The quad video transmitter is a low-power, two-way high-definition wireless video transmitter.
- It is a telemetry link radio for special robots that integrates voice, video, and data.
- Being able to eliminate pain spots in the robot industry.
- It is a practical and effective product.
- Designed for Mini Remote Operated Vehicle.
- Support one-way video transmission, two-way audio, and data transceiver.
- Access to four-channel video is supported. AHD HD video 576P/720P/1080P is supported. Analog video formats PAL/NTSC are supported.
- With many video merging modes. The OSD function.
- Data transmission in both directions. The RS232/RS485 interface can be modified.
- Analog audio acquisition and playback capabilities
- The bandwidth can be changed between 2M and 8M, with a maximum transmit power of 4W.
- Work frequency can be tailored to the needs of the customer.
- Adopting COFDM and GFSK modulation technology with strong anti-interference properties makes it suited for application in difficult situations.
- Integrated WEB UI for easy device parameter setting.
- Not only switch videos from the transmitter’s camera to the receiver’s monitor, but we also can synthesize four camera videos from the transmitter to show on the receiver’s monitor.
- We made all video processing algorithms. We also can customize various fonts and versions.
Question: What’s the operating distance achieved in LOS and NLOS?
Question: What is the delay of your Ground Robotic Vehicle system?
Answer: Video and Audio at 300 milliseconds. (including the camera and display monitor). Data latency at 40 milliseconds.
Question: Do you have an AV with bidirectional data transmission?
Answer: Do you mean unidirectional video transmission and bidirectional data transmission? This model supports one-way video transmission, two-way audio, and data transmission. The transmitter supports the installation of four cameras, microphones, loudspeakers, and lidar data collection; the receiver has HDMI and RJ45 ethernet outputs to the computer, as well as MIPI and LVD outputs.
Question: Can you make it smaller?
Answer: Yes. We can make it smaller and change the 4-watt PA power amplifier to 2-watt PA. Two BNC Audio Input Output will change the smaller IO connector. The New Transmitter dimension is 13*10*3.7cm.
Question: Why is the video quality very good when the camera is fixed, but when it is shaken in the hand, the video becomes blurry?
Answer: This is caused by video image compression. In order to pursue the real-time nature of the video image, the amount of data compressed by the image will increase when it shakes. The transmitter’s software will improve the video image quality to ensure low latency.
Parameter Modification Software
Something you need to confirm when order
- Data port, RS232 (default) or RS485?
- Video Transfer Frequency: Default is 430-440Mhz.
- Length of the Transmitter and Receiver Antenna.
- Receiver: Do you need a normal box without a screen and control panel or need a handheld remote control panel? (Ground Control Station)
Do you know? The closer the wireless transmission antenna is to the ground, the shorter the transmission distance.
Today, a customer visited our factory to test our equipment’s performance, transmission distance, and anti-interference ability. As per his requirement, the transmitter and antenna are 30cm from the ground, and the receiver and antenna are 80cm from the ground.
The wireless transmission system used for ground robot vehicles or remote-controlled cars needs to solve three problems.
- Send the video from the transmitter’s four cameras to the receiver. The operator of the receiver can select any one video of the four-way channels, or combine the four videos on one display.
- Through the built-in two-way transceiver data transmission system, the operating instructions for controlling the transmitter sent from the receiver can be transmitted to the transmitter. At the same time, the real-time position of the transmitter and the data collected by the detection sensor are transmitted to the receiver.
- Through the built-in two-way audio voice system, you can have two-way voice calls communication, or you can use the microphone and speaker installed on the transmitter to board cast from the receiver to the transmitter or monitor the transmitter’s sound.