30Km long distance COFDM HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter
30Km long distance COFDM HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver full Set Audio Video TX RX for UAV Drone 1080P 908T
30-150Km long-distance COFDM HDMI Transmitter Wireless Video Transmission system Receiver full Set Audio Video TX RX for UAV Drone UGV 1080P
- Highly integrated, modular combined design
- Using COFDM modulation technology, H.264 image coding technology
- It can transmit one channel of 1080P HDMI (optional SDI) signal
- Lower delay, the minimum end-to-end delay is 200~250 milliseconds, We also have a super-lower latency model of less than 30-50 milliseconds.
- All-round communication, not afraid of building walls
- High-speed communication between traveling, the maximum moving speed can reach 600Km/hour.
- Transmitter heat sink type aluminum case, shockproof, Waterproof case is optional.
- Support LOS and Non-line-of-sight (NLOS) mobile transmission
- The distance is not less than 30 kilometers under the condition of line-of-sight ( Power amplifier and distance: 2 Watts PA 30km, 5 Watts PA 60KM, 10 Watts PA 100km, 20 Watts 150km at LOS)
- Synchronous reception of audio and video signals, high-definition HDMI1080P multi-format optional, standard-definition output DVD image quality
- The receiver can realize video recording and backup functions
- 128-bit AES encryption and decryption
- Full customization available
- Upgrade tool: Parameter Configure board
- Use: UAV, Vehicles & UGV
- Modulation: COFDM
- Working voltage: DC11V-DC13V
- Working current: 0.5~2W (depending on different PA)
- Transmission power: 0.5W~20W optional
This product is mainly used in the technical reconnaissance and evidence collection of public security and safety inspection departments, real-time image transmission of unmanned aerial vehicles, unmanned ships, radio and television relay, radio and television live broadcasts: broadcast field, sports broadcast, social news, air live, studio, mountaineering Expedition, and other aspects. It is suitable for real-time mobile transmission of high-quality images in various complex environments such as urban areas, seas, and mountains.
|working current||0.5 Watts: ≤0.6A DC12V, 1 Watts: ≤0.8A DC12V, 2 Watts: ≤1.5A DC12V 5 Watts: ≤3.0A DC12V 10 Watts: ≤5.0A DC12V 20 Watts: ≤7.0A DC12V|
|control interface||standard RS232 interface, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, Parity Bit, Baud Rate: 19200|
|transparent data interface,||a one-way transparent serial port transmission, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, support Odd Parity, Parity Bit, Wireless Parity, Baud Rate: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400|
|encryption methods||support 128-bit encryption|
|modulation mapping||QPSK (4QAM), 16QAM, 64QAM|
|forward error correction||1/2 2/3 3/4 5/6 7/ 8|
|Guard interval||1/32 1/16 1/8 1/4|
|Frequency bandwidth||2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8M Adjustable|
|transmission code stream||2000kbs~20000kbs Adjustable|
|transmit power||0.5 / 1 / 2 / 5 / 10 Watts|
|transmission frequency||Any Frequency Customizable, Step 1MHz|
|a power flatness||within10MHz bandless than 0.2dB|
|ratio of shoulder||the output power of 27dB, shoulder ratio is better than -30dB|
|the second harmonic||≤-45dB|
|input video||720×480 60I(NTSC), 720×576 50I(PAL), 720 50P, 720 60P, 1080 50I, 1080 60I, 1080 24P, 1080 25P, 1080 30P, 1080 50P, 1080 60P, various modes are adaptive.|
|HD Interface||HDMI, SDI optional|
|video encoding format||H.264|
|protection standard||all-aluminum radiator-type chassis, anti-corrosion, shock-proof design|
|Overall size||9 x 6.4 x 2.3 cm|
|Machine Rack-mounted multi-bandwidth HD receiver parameters|
|Receive frequency range||170-860MHz VHF&UHF|
|frequency bandwidth||2/3/4/5/6/7/8MHz, optional|
|RF input level||-94dBm~-15dBm (8M bandwidth)/-98dBm ~-15dBm (2M bandwidth)|
|RF input impedance||50 ohms|
|RF input connector||N-head|
|constellation mode||QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM (optional)|
|forward error correction||1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5 /6,7/8 (optional)|
|guard interval||1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 (optional)|
|video decoding||[email protected]/H.264|
|aspect ratio||4: 3 16: 9|
|video image is||720 * 576 @ 8MHz 1080P @ 60P|
|audio output mode||stereo unbalanced 300 / 200mv|
|audio output||output2Audio + 2Video output|
|operating voltage||AC220V / DC12V <0.5A|
|Operating temperature||– 20℃～+50℃|
|Appearance size||480*260*45 (1U) chassis|
|equipment weight||1.5kg (two-way language 2.5Kg)|
Note: the default connector is HDMI, if you need the cheaper model, a connector for CVBS Yellow video connector 720p HDMI, please Check here for another model.
– This device adopts COFDM technology, which integrates transmission antenna, digital modulation, audio, and video function.
– Compact size, small heat, and long transmission range
– compatible with a small camera, could enable HD image capture and transmission
– the transmission range will be longer if it adopts high gain antenna
– Transmission range: 5000m (without any interrupt)/500M with obstacles interrupt
– Compact size, modulation design
– Adopts COFDM modulation technology, MPEG-2 image com compression technology
– Omnidirectional communication
– high-speed communication enables real-time audio and video transmission
– An aluminum case that is shockproof
– NLOS transmission
– size: 87x70x20mm
– Antenna height:42.5cm (could be bent)
– Modulation: COFDM
– working voltage: DC11V-DC13V
– Working current:0.5W: less than 0.6A @ DC12V
– control port: standrad RS232 port. 8-bit data bits, 1-bit stop bit, Baud rate:19200, support odd parity check
– transmission data port:8 bit data bits,1 bit stop bit, Baud rate,1200,2400,4800,9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400
– Encryption: support 128 encryption
– Modulation mapping: QPSK (4QAM),16QAM,64QQAM
– Forward error correction: 1/2,2/3,3/4,5/6,7/8
– Protect the interval: 1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4
– Carrier number:2K
– Frequency bandwidth:2/3/4/5/6/7/8M adjustable
– transport stream:2000kbs-20000kbs adjustable
– transmission power: 2W
– transmission frequency: could be customized, step is 1Mhz
– power flatness: less than 0.2db within10Mhz
– Second harmonic: less than -45db
– input video:1Vp-p,75ohm
– Video program format: MPEG-2
– Video quality: 720×576 when above 4M
– Format: NTSC and PAL could be set
Receiver technical specification:
– Receiver frequency range: 170-860Mhz, VHF and UHF
– Frequency bandwidth: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 Mhz, adjustable
– RF input level:-94dbm-0dbm at 8M/-98dbm-0dbm at 2M
– RF input impedance: 50ohm
– RF input port: SMA
– modulation: COFDM
– The constellation way: QPSK,16QAM,64QAM optional
– Forward error correction: 1/2,2/3,3/4,5/6,7/8 optional
– Carrier number:2K
– Protection gap:1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4
– Screen rate:4:3,16:9
– video image:720×576 @6Mhz
– Audio and video output port: standard 3.5 port
– Working voltage: DC12V 0.3A
– 1 x transmitter
– 1 x receiver
– 1 set x accessories
30Km long distance COFDM HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter
Question 1: I need at least a 30km range from air to ground for the UAV UGV USV.
Answer 1：Our system supports it, it should use a 2W power amplifier, it is better to use the special long transmitter antenna and two higher receiver antennas.
COFDM-912T VS COFDM-908T
Question 2: How far can I get if I use the transmitter and receiver both on the ground?
Answer: On ground use, the transmitter and receiver must have a certain height difference to transmit long distances.
The longest distance is only 2.5 kilometers if the transmitter and receiver are both at the same height on the ground. Please see our test video; because the transmitter and receiver are placed at different levels, one side is at the mountain, another side is at the seaside, we used the default two watts to transmit 27 kilometers.
Question 3: Does it support a working environment of -20 degrees?
Answer: Yes, supported
Question 4: I want to buy modules and built-in my devices, please tell me the dimension of that modules.
Answer: SD model: 6X7X1.6cm, HD model: 5X7X1.6cm
Question 5：Do you have any special case shells for marine use?
Answer: Yes, Please check the below picture. (For the transmitter with a three-proof shell, waterproof, shockproof, anti-salt spray, 防水，防震，防盐雾)
Q. What is the video resolution?
A: HDMI 1080P.
Q. Does the transmitter power current is high?
A: For Transmitter, the different PA (power amplifier) inside, the current is different. 20W 6-7A, 10W 5A, 5W 3A, 1-2W 1.6A
For Receiver, the current is only 0.3A (300mA)
Q: Like we only need 10km, how much PA is recommended?
A: Considering that your transmitter and receiver are used on the ground, unlike drones, the heights of the transmitter and receiver are very different. It is recommended to use a 10W PA transmitter for 10 kilometers. You also need to consider that your receiver is installed on the car, and it keeps moving at high speed at any time. Only a high-power transmitter can ensure the signal stability at the receiver.
Q: What frequency is better? 2.4G or 5.8G?
A: The frequency range of Cofdm is 170~860Mhz.
We also have products that use 2.4G or 5.8G, but the range of these two intervals is the same as the frequency of WiFi, which will cause the transmission to be greatly interfered by WiFi, and the transmission distance will be greatly shortened.
If there are digital TV DVB-T signals locally, try to avoid frequencies in these ranges when selecting frequencies.
Q: Can customers adjust the frequency by themselves? If sometimes the frequency is occupied.
A: The default center frequency is 595Mhz, generally there is +/-15Mhz bandwidth, which is 30Mhz, and the frequency range can be adjusted. (580-610Mhz).
Beyond this range, it is necessary to change the antenna and PA customized according to this center frequency.
Q:How does the customer adjust the frequency of the transmitter or receiver? Is there any software to change the frequency?
A:It's very easy, the transmitter can use the assistant board next to the picture, and the receiver's assistant board is on the fuselage, with a screen and buttons.
But it is not recommended for customers to adjust, because sometimes he changed the parameters of the transmitter but did not change the parameters of the receiver, saying that he could not receive the signal.
Q: Can I adjust the power amplifier on the transmitter?
A: The user can reduce the actual output power by increasing the impedance of the high power, but cannot increase the transmitter of the low power PA.
For example, 10W PA can change to 5W PA, but can not change 5W PA to 10W.
- No one can tell you the exact transmission distance. Because the transmission distance depends on the height of your transceiver antenna and the type and thickness of obstacles, whether the transmitted signal can be diffracted, whether there is interference in the current frequency, etc.
- There are trees or a mountain in the middle, and the transmission distance is different.
- It is difficult to tell you an accurate transmission distance, even the walls have thickness, generally 500-1000 meters.
- Please watch our test video, if you think it is suitable, you can buy a sample for testing, if you are not satisfied, you can return it to us.
- Here is a form for COFDM PA and LOS and NLOS transmission distance for your references.
20km over sea HDMI wireless video transmitter and receiver test for boat or from shore to ship
Long-range 20 Watts Power Amplifier Transmitter and Receiver needs a 12V 6A power supply