HDMI To IP encoder modulator CVBS H.265 H.264 encoding board PCBA Ethernet LAN HTTP RTSP UDP onvif TCP IP
This encoder board supports HDMI, SDI, CVBS video input, and IP ethernet RJ45 living stream output, the most application are for wireless video transmitters, which can encode the HDMI or CVBS video signal to the digital living stream by H.264 or H.265, and transfer it to the receiver.
The HDMI and Composite CVBS video to IP ethernet stream encoder modulator module board parameter can be configured by UART software modification. Please contact us if you need to customize a similar function to meet your project.
- Ultra-low latency H.265/H.264 audio and video encoding maximum support [email protected] real-time video capture and encoding
- HDMI or AV audio and video input, after encoding, the Ethernet port output or Output to wireless module, video encoding bit rate can be dynamically configured
- Support audio input and audio decoding output
- Support two videos (HDMI+AV) simultaneous input encoding (option, the default is HDMI or AV encoding, pick one from two input sourcing). )
- Web UI or serial port UART AT command for configuration management
The board implements H.265/H.264 audio and video compression encoding, supports up to [email protected] encoding, and is backward compatible with other resolutions and frame rate encodings.
Audio and video input
- HDMI interface(audio+video):1080 60P,1080 50P,1080 30P,1080 25P,1080 60I,1080 50I, 720 60P,720 50P,720 30P, …, various modes adaptive;
- AV in the interface(audio+video):720×480 60I(NTSC),720×576 50I(PAL), mode adaptive. through the AV interface, it can be Line in Mic in.
- The default audio input is the same as the video input interface.
- The audio input interface can also be configured through the Web UI the serial port detects audio.
- The audio and video source signals are encoded, and the audio and video source acquisition interface can also be configured through the configuration serial port.
- The audio and video source acquisition interface can be dynamically switched through serial port commands during system operation.
Video encoding: H.265 or H.264 format, the encoding bit rate can be configured.
Audio encoding: AAC encoding.
- By programming special firmware HDMI+AV the simultaneous capture and encoding of board Audio output(Audio out)
- The board has a built-in audio decoding output function(Line out), which can be connected to an external headphone or audio power amplifier. Audio is decoded and played.
Ethernet port (Ethernet interface)
supports our two-way wireless transmission modulator module, or other third-party two-way links.
Wireless transmission interface(FPC_Main interface)
can be connected to our COFDM wireless transmission module, and can also be connected to our two-way wireless transmission link module.
TTL 3.3V level, parameters such as transmission baud rate can be configured. When the board is through a wireless link, the data serial port is used for transparent data transmission.
TTL 3.3V level, which can be connected to our parameter configuration panel or another upper computer to configure the encoding board system.
USB Host interface
software upgrade and maintenance.
Power supply voltage
supports the reverse connection protection of the power input, and supports the power input range of 7~30V. Provides a 5V power output interface. The maximum working power consumption is 2.4W (1080P60 H.265 encoding), and the maximum current is 200mA.
power indicator, video encoding work indicator.
The HDMI to IP encoder board size is 70x45x1.2mm (LWH)
The height of the back component is less than 2.5mm, and the height of the front component is less than 6.8mm.
- AL (Audio in light), audio input left channel;
AR(Audio in right), audio input right channel;
GND, signal ground;
AV, analog video input.
Control UART: Equipped with serial port,4PIN 1.25mm pitch socket, TTL 3.3V level, used for the board parameter configuration, can be connected to Sihaida parameter configuration panel or another host computer.
USB interface:4PIN 1.25mm pitch socket, used for the encoder board software upgrade and maintenance.
Audio-out interface:2PIN 1.25mm pitch socket, the board has a built-in audio decoding output function(Line out), which can be connected to an external headphone or audio power amplifier. Decode and play the audio input from the network port.
Ethernet: Ethernet interface,4PIN 1.25mm pitch socket
1) The HDMI to IP board can be COFDM modulation module RCB stacked and assembled with COFDM one-way transmission module. The connection interface is FPC_Main (26PIN flat cable flexible cable interface). HDMI+AV encoder + COFDM Transmitter Module
2) The HDMI to IP encoder board PCBA is connected to a two-way wireless link through the network port. At this time, the operating parameters can be configured through the network port Web UI. For example, set the video encoding bit rate, H264/H265 encoding method, audio input method, serial port baud rate, etc.
3) The board can be connected to the Control-UART parameter configuration panel to set operating parameters.
1. HDMI interface version: HDMI V1.4
2. Ethernet Output Data rate: 100MBps
3. Operating Temperature range: -40~85 degrees
4. Compatible Operating System: Embedded Linux
Web UI management Parameter setting
This HDMI video to IP encoding board can view the current parameter configuration through the network port Web UI and modify it according to application needs. through the network port browser http://192.168.1.30/ (the IP address of the encoding board)
1. Please check the Web UI from the browser, at the below picture, if the video source input is ok, then it will show the CVBS or HDMI at the red arrow.
2. Please check the HDMI encoding board LED light is blink or not.
If it is green and blink, then the video input source is working well, if not blink, then please check the video input source is ok or not.
The encoding bitrate can be configured. The default web server is set to 0.0 to represent auto (3.12Mbps will be used internally). Customers can modify this value. For example, it is possible to configure 1Mbps~2Mbps or even lower.
1. Large I-frames are prone to frame loss due to wireless transmission;
2. If the gop setting is large, the loss of the I frame will lead to a longer recovery time after the blurred screen;
3. The size difference between I frame and P frame is large, which will increase the transmission delay.
Please download at the below link.
- We can modify the TS stream over UDP, but the TS stream is a non-standard TS stream that we have modified, which needs to be interpreted by our decoder board or special player (Download).
- If you agree with the RTSP protocol, VLC can play it; if you only agree with the TS stream (due to our non-standard modification), VLC cannot decode and play it, so we must use our special player. (Download).
- If you want to switch to the standard MPEG-2 TS stream to play with VLC, our software engineer can customize the firmware for you (this will take a few days) for an additional fee of USD500.
- We use non-standard mpeg-2 ts streams primarily for the following reasons:
- The standard mpeg-2 ts stream has too much overhead outside the effective data, making it unsuitable for use with cofdm;
- The standard mpeg-2 ts stream is difficult to implement the aes encryption function;
- The standard mpeg-2 ts stream is difficult to achieve serial port transparent transmission (used with our decoder board)
- If you don't need our decoder board, encryption and serial port transparent transmission, it is also possible to use standard mpeg-2 ts stream
- It is recommended that you try our player; in real-time performance, our player outperforms vlc.
The vlc player's algorithm does not take into account real-time performance; instead, it will constantly adjust its cache (only increase but not shrink). As a result, the longer it is played, the longer the delay may be (especially when used with a wireless link)
1. SSL certificate is HTTPS protocol, our products do not support it now, only HTTP.
2. The default encoder board through the RTSP protocol, RTSP is not encrypted. You can set a longer password. And change it frequently.
3. If you want to encrypt, you need to use a pair of our codec boards (with encoder and decoder board as TX and RX), with UDP protocol, and they are using aes256 encryption. (Just like the bank level.)
Yes, Sure, please contact us. Let me list your demand at the below.
1. We need to take a composite analog PAL video signal and transmit it using h264 over MPEG2 TS. OK
2. The output must be playable through VLC. OK
3. UPD://@1030. OK
4. The output network stream packet should be 188 bytes standard mpeg2 TS. OK
5. Compression scheme is h. 264, CVBS PAL input and IP output. OK
How to upgrade the firmware of the CVBS PAL Analog or HDMI video input encoder board IP RJ45 ethernet output?
Please check the below link
COFDM UART AT command for the transmitter and Receiver.
Download the COFDM Transmitter UART AT command PDF.
Please follow the checkpoints below to confirm.
- After connecting the encoder board with your computer by ethernet cable, the LED of RJ45 connector should be blinking or not. (to check the ethernet connection is ok or not)
- Is your computer configured with 192.168.1.x network segment ip?
- Have you modified the default IP address of the encoding board? If the IP address changed, maybe you can download and use the below software to find what IP address now.
- Or Directly connect the UART cable of the encoding board to the computer, and use the serial port debugging assistant to send the ATGIP_ command.get ip address command
to query the current IP address of the receiving end
- query command
- More COFDM UART AT commands, please check this link. https://ivcan.com/encoder-modulator-decoder-demodulator-module-parameter/
HDMI Video Sources Input IP Ethernet Output encoder, VLC RTSP operation