COFDM Telemetry Transmission Transmitter Receiver
COFDM Telemetry Transmission Transmitter Receiver full Set Wireless Digital Audio Video TX RX for UAV Drone Video
- Material: Composite Material
- Tool Supplies: Assembled class
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories: Adapter
- RC Parts & Accs: Receivers
- Size: 90x64x23mm
- Use: Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
- Technical parameters: KV1100
- Model Number: COFDM
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices: Receivers
- For Vehicle Type: Airplanes
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes: Assemblage
- Wheelbase: Upper Shell
- Modulation: COFDM
- working voltage: DC11V-DC13V
- Working current: 0.5W
- Carrier number: 2K
- transmission power: 2W
The parameter configuration board on the transmitter and receiver is optional.
- Yes, the frequency range can be changed from 170Mhz (better from 220Mhz) to 860Mhz. So it can work well at 260Mhz band.
- The frequency should be modified to the same on the transmitter and receiver. Of cause, the Power Amplifier and antenna frequency should modify the same frequency. (You need to buy a power amplifier and antenna for the transmitter and receiver to meet your changed frequency).
- In order to improve the sensitivity of transmitting and receiving, the frequency bandwidth is generally made very narrow (center frequency ±15Mhz, so bandwidth should be 30Mhz). The power amplifier of the transmitter and the frequency of the antenna are specially customized according to the frequency you need.
- It is best when you place an order, please tell me what kind of working frequency you need. Our engineers will modify the frequency of the transmitter and receiver, and also modify the PA and custom antenna according to this frequency range to ensure the best sensitivity and support the longest transmission distance.
- The default frequency is 590Mhz, With 30Mhz (+/-15Mhz), you can change it without modifying the Power Amplifier and antenna. For example, 578Mhz, 584Mhz, 590Mhz, 596Mhz, and 602Mhz.
- If you need to modify the transmitter frequency and bandwidth, you need a special tool of the parameter configure board, please see the below picture, it is not a default accessory, please buy it at an extra cost or contact us before ordering.
Yes, it supports to send the video and UART data from the transmitter and receiver.
As it is one-way transmission, so it can not send the control command from the receiver to the transmitter.
If you need to send control commands or other data from the receiver to control other devices such as cameras or drones at the transmitter, you can add a set of cheap digital transmission equipment, contact us, and we can customize it for you.
Please check the UART define on the transmitter and receiver at the below link. Please tell me if you want to have a lead cable. (default is no)
The transmitter default Power Amplifier is 2 Watts, so it can support 30 KM at line-of-sight.
The below picture is our tested distance from the mountain to the seaside.
If you want to transmit a longer range, you can increase the power amplifier. In addition to one watt and two watts, we can also make 5 watts, 10 watts, and 20 watts for your choice. Larger amplifiers also require larger batteries and current support.
For 20W PA, the power supply should be 24~28V. Only at 28 volts can the power amplifier achieve the best workability.
Our engineer can change the frequency to 300Mhz from the default 590Mhz, The antenna, and PA in the warehouse are 590Mhz, 300Mhz needs two weeks to customize, so the delivery time needs longer than our default 590Mhz.
Step 1: Please press OK and the right button at the same time, a menu of whether to save appears on the screen.
Step 2: Please press OK to choose Yes to save.
Remind, please use the bigger or longer antenna if your project allows, it can get better reception performance in the larger range.
The default full set
- SD Transmitter ( PA 0.5W, 1W, 2W, 5W, 10W, 20W, 50W optional according to your order demand)
- SD Transmitter antenna
- HDMI CVBS output receiver with parameter control menu and small screen
- 0.8-meter Receiver antenna 1 pcs. (There are two types of installing or fixing the antenna: 1. magnetic sucker base antenna, 2. Default U-type clamp FRP fiberglass antenna )
- Optional, parameter configuration board for the wireless video transmitter.
(If you need a magnetic sucker base antenna, the express or carrier thinks the magnetic products will interfere with their plane safety, so the shipping cost is higher than a U-type clamp antenna. )
The default full set package dimension
- Gross Weight 4.5KG
- If you choose over 100cm antenna and magnetic sucker base antenna, Some freight forwarders will charge extra fees, such as extra long fees and extra fees for strong magnetic items.
- The transmitter parameter configures board is different from the one on the receiver. The firmware on the parameter configure board was different from the transmitter and receiver, they cannot be used interchangeably.
- The transmitter parameter configures board can adjust the signal attenuation on the transmitter. Per 0.3db will reduce the 0.5W PA.
Question: Is it possible to change the outpout power (internal PA 0,5 w, 1 w, 2 w) via the configuration board?
- As answered above, you can adjust the output power by setting the parameters of ATTEN through the parameter configuration board tool on the transmitter. (This tool does not include the default package, you need to notify that you want to have this tool when you order)
- If you buy 2W PA, then you can set it 0.5W, 1W, but can not change it to 5W.
- We also can make it to 5W, 10W, 20W, and 50W if you need to support long-range.
This wireless video transmitter only supports CVBS camera or video input, other type of video camera needs an extra converter box.
No. It is COFDM (DVB-T) technology.
So the COFDM frequency range is 170-860Mhz. It can support 477, 610, 675, 724, 816Mhz, but can not support 970, 1180, 1230 Mhz.
Our special model transmitter can support all the above ranges, but the receiver needs to use the downconverter block.
In order to allow our wireless transmitting system to support a wider range and better signal strength, we generally set the operating frequency to a certain point (170~860Mhz), and its supported range is only plus or minus 15Mhz. For example, the center frequency is 590Mhz, max support frequency range should be 575Mhz~605Mhz, The PA and antenna are specially customized according to this center frequency.
Real Test in City NLOS (non-line of sight) supports 1.5km, Transmitter in the building, transmitter in the moving for UGV (unmanned ground vehicle)
COFDM Wireless video transmitter receiver transmission with removable configuration parameter set board
Real Test in the City NLOS, Transmitter at the building, and receiver with camera in the moving car, complex environment.
1.5km for ground NLOS, 10-20-30km LOS air to ground wireless video transmitter receiver transmission
Cheap Wireless video transmitter and receiver's small screen has great help on signal strength lock
Test PAL and NTSC CVBS composite camera for FPV wireless video transmitter and receiver VTX