Wireless Video Transmission
HDMI To IP encoder modulator CVBS H.265 H.264 encoding board pcba Ethernet LAN HTTP RSTP UDP ONVIF TCP IP Vcan1746
HDMI to IP Encoder
Mini Size HDMI Encoder Board Over IP Ethernet RJ45 Output modulator H.265 HTTP RSTP UDP ONVIF TCP
This HDMI video to IP encoding board can view the current parameter configuration through the network port Web UI and modify it according to application needs. through the network port browser http://192.168.1.30/ (the IP address of the encoding board)
1. Please check the Web UI from the browser, at the below picture, if the video source input is ok, then it will show the CVBS or HDMI at the red arrow.
2. Please check the HDMI encoding board LED light is blink or not.
If it is green and blink, then the video input source is working well, if not blink, then please check the video input source is ok or not.
The encoding bitrate can be configured. The default web server is set to 0.0 to represent auto (3.12Mbps will be used internally). Customers can modify this value. For example, it is possible to configure 1Mbps~2Mbps or even lower.
1. Large I-frames are prone to frame loss due to wireless transmission;
2. If the gop setting is large, the loss of the I frame will lead to a longer recovery time after the blurred screen;
3. The size difference between I frame and P frame is large, which will increase the transmission delay.
Please download at the below link.
- We can modify the TS stream over UDP, but the TS stream is a non-standard TS stream that we have modified, which needs to be interpreted by our decoder board or special player (Download).
- If you agree with the RTSP protocol, VLC can play it; if you only agree with the TS stream (due to our non-standard modification), VLC cannot decode and play it, so we must use our special player. (Download).
- If you want to switch to the standard MPEG-2 TS stream to play with VLC, our software engineer can customize the firmware for you (this will take a few days) for an additional fee of USD500.
- We use non-standard mpeg-2 ts streams primarily for the following reasons:
- The standard mpeg-2 ts stream has too much overhead outside the effective data, making it unsuitable for use with cofdm;
- The standard mpeg-2 ts stream is difficult to implement the aes encryption function;
- The standard mpeg-2 ts stream is difficult to achieve serial port transparent transmission (used with our decoder board)
- If you don't need our decoder board, encryption and serial port transparent transmission, it is also possible to use standard mpeg-2 ts stream
- It is recommended that you try our player; in real-time performance, our player outperforms vlc.
The vlc player's algorithm does not take into account real-time performance; instead, it will constantly adjust its cache (only increase but not shrink). As a result, the longer it is played, the longer the delay may be (especially when used with a wireless link)
1. SSL certificate is HTTPS protocol, our products do not support it now, only HTTP.
2. The default encoder board through the RTSP protocol, RTSP is not encrypted. You can set a longer password. And change it frequently.
3. If you want to encrypt, you need to use a pair of our codec boards (with encoder and decoder board as TX and RX), with UDP protocol, and they are using aes256 encryption. (Just like the bank level.)
Yes, Sure, please contact us. Let me list your demand at the below.
1. We need to take a composite analog PAL video signal and transmit it using h264 over MPEG2 TS. OK
2. The output must be playable through VLC. OK
3. UPD://@1030. OK
4. The output network stream packet should be 188 bytes standard mpeg2 TS. OK
5. Compression scheme is h. 264, CVBS PAL input and IP output. OK
Please check the below link
COFDM UART AT command for the transmitter and Receiver.
Download the COFDM Transmitter UART AT command PDF.
Please follow the checkpoints below to confirm.
- After connecting the encoder board with your computer by ethernet cable, the LED of RJ45 connector should be blinking or not. (to check the ethernet connection is ok or not)
- Is your computer configured with 192.168.1.x network segment ip?
- Have you modified the default IP address of the encoding board? If the IP address changed, maybe you can download and use the below software to find what IP address now.
- Or Directly connect the UART cable of the encoding board to the computer, and use the serial port debugging assistant to send the ATGIP_ command.get ip address command
to query the current IP address of the receiving end
- query command
- More COFDM UART AT commands, please check this link. https://ivcan.com/encoder-modulator-decoder-demodulator-module-parameter/
HDMI Video Sources Input IP Ethernet Output encoder, VLC RTSP operation