27 KM long-range wireless video transmitter receiver from the mountaintop to the seaside, tested the wireless video + data + control link for UAV
In order to better show our customers the actual support distance and use the effect of the 2W PA 30km long-distance image transmission transmitter and receiver, we conducted an actual test recently and found a Meisha Peak, from here to the seaside of Nan’ao, The distance is 27 kilometers. This site passes through Dapeng Bay, the line of sight is visible, and there are no obstructions. It just simulates the use of the transmitter in the air and the receiver on the ground.
How to choose the best and most suitable long-range video transmitter and receiver for your project? Please consider the below points before you buy. Here are some tips for you.
1. Transmission distance from the transmitter and receiver. The further the distance, the larger the power amplifier required; the larger the power amplifier, the higher the battery capacity requirement. Therefore, you need to determine the wireless transmission distance according to your own project or drone.
2. LOS or NLOS, Is there any obstacle between the transmitter and receiver? All the transmission distances mentioned on this site are based on the LOS environment. If your use environment is NLOS, you need a larger power amplifier to have stronger diffraction and penetration capabilities. Also, consider placing a relay repeater module in the middle.
3. One-way or two-way transmission type? One-way is like TV or radio, you can get the video or data at the receiver only, and two-way like mobile phones and the internet, you can get living video and send data or joystick control commands to the transmitter’s camera from the receiver side remotely. Two-way has a downlink and an uplink both.
4. PA, Power Amplifier, it is a signal enlarger, for example, 1 watts, 2 watts, 5 watts, 10 watts, 20 watts, big PA support longer range and strong signal to Anti-jamming. When choosing a power amplifier, you also need to consider power consumption, which will also increase the capacity of the battery.
5. Antenna, A longer and bigger antenna will offer you better signal sensitivity. Omnidirectional FRP fiberglass antennas or automatic antenna tracking pan/tilts are recommended.
6. UART control, Do you need to send the AT command from the computer or portable tablet receiver via uart?
Please check the below link for more details.
Or WhatApp us to get free support.
2W PA Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver 27km test map
27 KM Test Video for the long-range wireless video transmitter receiver
long-range wireless video data transmitter and receiver Features
1. Based on COFDM technology, a Web camera (HD camera with ethernet) is recommended.
2. Two-way broadband wireless link equipment (The receiver can get the audio-video download, it also can upload the data to the receiver)
3. Interface: 2X Ethernet ports, 3X RS232 serial ports, audio input-output (More control operation) If your camera is HDMI output, then it needs an extra encoder device, which can encode the HDMI video and audio signal to digital data to this transmitter. At the receiver, it can connect your computer or NVR directly, if you need the output to an HDMI monitor, then it also needs an extra decoder device to encode the digital data to HDMI video and audio signal.
4. Dual antennas: SMA connectorANT1 main antenna works in transceiver mode, and the ANT2 auxiliary antenna works in receive mode.
5. Wireless working frequency band: 1428~1448MHz (1.4G) or 806~826MHz (800Mhz), support automatic frequency hopping in the frequency band
6. Wireless bandwidth: 3MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 20MHz, all nodes share the working bandwidth, and the maximum sharing rate of the system is 30Mbps.
7. Modulation mode: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64 automatic adaptation. Networking mode: point-to-point, point-to-multipoint star network. (like up to 6 cameras to one receiver.)
8. Wireless transmitting power: 10W.
9. Node receiving sensitivity: -103 at 10MHz bandwidth.
10. Support AES128 encryption and decryption.
11. Transmission distance: 15km/30km/80km/150km optional.
12. The device configuration and wireless working status can be viewed through the Web UI of the network port or the serial port.
13. Power supply: DC24~30V, 28V power supply is recommended, the maximum average power consumption is less than 1.4A@28V, and the instantaneous peak power supply requirement can reach 2.8A@28V.
14. Size: 124*67.8*28.5mm (excluding the connector extending out of the shell, etc.).
15. 27 KM long-range wireless video transmitter receiver Weight: 250 grams
One of our clients bought our 2W PA (Power Amplifier) with 30km, up to 150km wireless video transmitter and receiver, but we can not find a 30km Line of sight place to test in our city, there are many high buildings. But luckily we found a place called Meishajian Peak, which is about 27 kilometers from the top of the mountain to the seaside.
About Meishajian, please check the below two links.
Although the client chooses a 2W-PA 30km transmission distance transceiver system, but the test video is only 27km, So it is a 27 KM long-range wireless video transmitter-receiver.
Let us show you the transmitter and receiver first.
To show you clearly, we put the devices on one top and one bottom side for you.
There is two SMA antenna. ANT1 is the main antenna and works in transceiver mode. ANT2 is an auxiliary antenna that works in receive mode.
There are 2 pieces of RJ45 ethernet input and power input. There is an Audio input and output connector, and the connector is three pieces of RS232 for UART data communication.
Before delivery, we take it out for testing and a live demo. It is hard to find a good place to test in our super large city, which needs 30km without obstacles. In this testing we have two teams, one team takes the IP camera and transmitter to the top of the mountain (Meishajian Peak), and another team takes the receiver and computer to the seaside (Nan’ao).
We put the transmitter, camera, and rechargeable battery on the rock.
On the map, we can see the distance measurement is 27.85km.(17.30 miles)
At the top of the mountain, the weather is bad and full of fog.
Here I use our last time demo video to show you our position and environment.
It was a sunny day, it was easy to watch the seaside.
Hope you see where are the transmitter and camera now.
That time we were at the top of the mountain to test another composite CVBS video transmitter COFDM-912T.
It also tested and passed 26km from the transmitter and receiver.
Today The set we tested is a long-range video data link system on the base of OFDM, which means the transmitter and receiver are the total same and support RJ45 IP web camera video input via ethernet connector.
If your camera has HDMI output, then it needs an extra HDMI encoder IP RJ45 output board, which can encode the HDMI video and audio signal to digital data to this transmitter.
At the receiver, it can connect your computer or NVR directly, We used a notebook computer monitor as the receiver screen, RTSP player, or VLC player to play the living video streaming from the transmitter and camera.
This model Networking mode support point-to-point and point-to-multipoint star network.
Point to point means one transmitter and one receiver, Point to multipoint means up to 6 cameras from the different transmitters and one receiver at the Security monitoring center.)
They are two-way broadband wireless video data audio links, the receiver can get the audio and video download, and it also can upload the data to the transmitter, for example, some people need to control the PTZ camera via the joystick from the receiver.
At the receiver position, which is at the seaside, we use the two fiberglass antennae as the receiver’s antenna. Because the wireless video receiver supports RJ45 output, we can connect it by computer directly, with no need HDMI monitor.
The link and operation are very simple.
Now we will show you the video of the computer, it is from the computer recording screen software.
At the parameter of transmitter and receiver, there are two data in red, which shows the signal strength. Another import parameter shows the distance between the transmitter and the receiver.
This distance is calculated based on the time when the receiver sends some packets to the transmitter and receives their response from the transmitter.
Now we will show you the transmitter and receiver working details. The transmitter IP address is 192.168.1.12 and the receiver IP address is 192.168.1.11.
If you have any questions about our 27 KM long-range wireless video transmitter receiver, please feel free to contact us. I will show you the details in the next video.
Web UI management for 15km-150km wireless Video Transmitter and receiver
110km test effect from Huizhou Luofu mountaintop to Zhuhai Pearl Riverside.
10W PA 150km long-range Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver for drone camera
Long-Range Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver for camera datasheet download
Typical Applications and Usage Scenarios
15km 30km 80km 150km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver PA 2W 5W 10W
UAV Wireless Video Data RC Link for Drone 15-20-30-50-100-150km 1.4G / 2.4G / 5.8G transceiver transmitter-receiver Vcan1818
10W PA 150KM airborne video data link long-range UAV wireless transmission transmitter receiver broadband tactical handhold
UAV drone video data link module wireless video transmitter and receiver for camera long-range TDD transceiver two-way vcan1401
COFDM video transmitter-receiver AV in HDMI out FPV, Wireless 10km-15km-30km long-range cheaper and longer COFDM-912T
30Km long distance COFDM HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver full Set Audio Video TX RX for UAV Drone 1080P 908T
Two-way UAV Wireless Video Data RC Control Link module long-range bidirectional transceiver Transmitter-Receiver Vcan1681
COFDM Wireless Video HDMI Transmitter TX Transmission HDMI HD 1080P CVBS H264 Encoder COFDM-907T
Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver for Camera, HDMI HD H265 264 encoder 1W/2.5W PA 1080P60 Vcan1726
80KM wireless transmitter-receiver Video Data RC Transmission System HDMI SDI long-range low latency Vcan1702
30-millisecond Drone UAV HDMI Wireless video transmitter Ultra-low-latency wireless transmission system Vcan1729
IP mesh ad hoc transceiver OFDM transmitter receiver Wireless Video Data Transmission for drone IP camera
PA rf Power Amplifier for DVB-T COFDM TX Transmitter transmission 1w 2w 5w 10w 15w
COFDM Modulator Demodulator Module Encoder Decoder HDMI CVBS AV Input AES 256 FHD RF streaming
HDMI To IP encoder modulator CVBS H.265 H.264 encoding board pcba Ethernet LAN HTTP RSTP UDP ONVIF TCP IP Vcan1746
COFDM IP wireless video data transmitter module One-way Ethernet transparent transmission network port vcan1816
Ground robot two-way wireless data video audio transmitter receiver four channel SDI input 2W PA with receiver
IP mesh video data network transmitter transceiver 自组网宽带电台
2W PA 27KM Real Test from mountain top to seaside Line-of-Sight
Latest 110km test video for the drone Long-range Wirless Video Transmitter and Receiver
Latest test video for the drone Long-range Wirless Video Transmitter and Receiver
NLOS wireless video transmitter and receiver test video in building indoor lift non line of sight
65 KM drone UAV Really fly Test Wireless Video Transmission
1.5km for ground NLOS, 10-20-30km LOS air to ground wireless video transmitter receiver transmission
80KM wireless transmitter-receiver Video Data RC Transmission System HDMI SDI long-range low latency
COFDM-912T NLOS (non-line of sight) 1.5km real test in city, buildings, trees and roads
Web Device Management UI for UAV wireless video data link transmitter transmission by IP Net camera
6.5 KM drone UAV Really fly Test Vcan1643 Main Feature
One HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter to many receivers for home meeting show room.
SDI Camera input encode board + Wireless Video Transmitter assembly DIY
COFDM-907T HDMI + CVBS input NLOS (non-line of sight) 1.5km real test in city, buildings
Cheapest CVBS RCA 720P Wireless Video Transmitter + 1080P Receiver Support 128 encryption
How to set encryption on the transmitter and receiver to protect your privacy
COFDM-912T Really test in the complex city environment, transmitter in the car, receiver in the building
Modify the COFDM Wireless Video Receiver to 890 900Mhz, out of normal DVB-T reception range
Cheap Wireless video transmitter and receiver's small screen has great help on signal strength lock
Modify our tv box to 445.5Mhz 7M bandwidth COFDM DVB T wireless transmitter transmission receiver box
COFDM-905T COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter with two board, Encode board and transmitter board
COFDM-905T Wieless Video Transmitter by CVBS video input test video
how to connect mini wireless HDMI video transmitter and receiver kit use android phone as receiver
OFDM Wireless Video Transmitter for IP Cameras Lightweight Long Range Transmission Automatic Network
PA Power Amplifier Inside
Flight Control Protocol
Transmitter Video Input
Wireless Transmit Method
Obstacle and Sight
Encrypt and decrypt
FAQs about Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver
Our wireless video transmitters have these types of video input interfaces: HDMI 1080P and 4K HDMI, CVBS composite, SDI, AHD, IP Ethernet, BNC, or tell us what type do you need, our engineer will modify to meet your demand.
Our transmission distance can be adjusted by adding power amplifiers. At present, the main ones are 15km, 30km, 50km, 80km, 100km , and 150km, which depend on the needs of customers.
Of course, the transmission distances listed above are all within LOS the line-of-sight range. If there are obstacles between the transmitter and the receiver, NLOS (the non-line-of-sight), the transmission distance is greatly reduced, only 1km or 2km, depending on the number of intermediate obstacles and the local wireless environment.
One-way means, We can only transmit and download video or data from the wireless video transmitter to the receiver in one direction, and we cannot upload video or data from the receiver to the transmitter. This type is also called simplex.
Two-way means that, not only we can download video or data from our wireless transmitter to the receiver, but also we can upload the video or data from the receiver to the transmitter. This is very suitable for operating drones. You can not only see the real-time video transmitted from the drone, but also upload the command to control the drone or the command to control the PTZ camera to adjust the angle to the transmitter. This can operate simultaneously. This type also named half-dulpex or full-duplex.
Please check the details at the below link. https://ivcan.com/request-a-quote-of-wireless-video-transmission/#simplex
Most Wireless video transmitters now support AES128 or AES256 bit encryption and decryption, depending on which model you choose. Please contact us to verify.
The frequencies of both the wireless video transmitter and the wireless video receiver can be modified. Users need to purchase additional parameter configuration boards.
However, considering that the corresponding power amplifier and antenna are already fixed within a certain range when the goods are sent out. If the user adjusts the frequency of the transmitter, the corresponding power amplifier, transmitter antenna and receiver antenna should also be modified to the same frequency, and these users need to be prepared. If not, it will cause the frequency of the wireless video transmitter to be different from the frequency of the antenna, making reception difficult. So please be sure to inform the correct frequency you need before placing an order.
If it is for security or confidentiality, you can use the encryption and decryption functions of the transmitter and receiver, which can ensure that your video transmission is private. .
Yes, all our product parameters can be customized according to customer's needs. If you have a special request, please let us know via the link below.
- Change the place of the receiver to avoid potential local interference from strong magnetic environments.
- Ensure that the antennas on both the transmitter and receiver are vertical.
- Please raise the antennas of the transmitter and receiver to maintain a certain height difference.
- Please look around to ensure that there are no obstacles between the transmitter and receiver.
- Change the orientation of the receiver antenna.
- If it doesn't work, try moving the receiver to be near the transmitter's position to see if it exceeds the effective wireless transmission distance.
- Or consider adding a relay of the transmitting between the transmitter and receiver.
- The antenna should be as high off the ground as possible, as the ground will absorb the transmitted signal.
Of course, we also understand that wireless video transmission transmitters and receivers are very expensive. You are far away from the China factory. and hope that the goods you receive are fit for the best performance.
If you pay special attention to a specific parameter or function, we can take some test videos based on the features you want to see, please feel free to contact us. It won't be shipped to you directly without your approval.
To test the delay of the wireless video transmitter and receiver, we need to do two tests.
The first is to test the delay from the camera to the display.
The second is the camera, plus the display plus the wireless image transmission transmitter and the delay of the receiver.
Subtracting the two test results is the real delay of the wireless video transmitter and receiver.
As a professional long-range HDMI wireless video transmitter and receiver supplier and manufacturer in China Shenzhen, we produce the best wireless video transmitter and receiver for many years, and we got a good reputation and best reviews.
Some famous brands of wireless video transmitters, like Blackmagic, Holyland mars 300 400s, Accsoon cine eye 5g, RavenEye, Zhiyun, Inkee benbox, actiontec, CVW SWIFT 800, dahua, iogear, Artek pat-225k, microlite, nyrius, teradek.
The best budget wireless broadcast video transmitter and the receiver have many applications, for 4K tv, CCTV security camera, vehicle backup camera, PTZ video camera kit, battery-powered, computer, sony camcorder, wifi video conference system, CANON DSLR, UAV drone, pc computer laptop, projector, in-car, iPhone iPad, live streaming, GoPro sports camera, raspberry pi, Xbox.
The full HD video, audio, data link smallest 1080P wireless video transmitter and the receiver has many input and output connectors, like AV composite CVBS, HDMI, SDI, BNC, VGA, USB.
The wireless video transmitter sender TX RX frequency has 170-806Mhz, 1.2ghz, 2.4G, 5.8G, lowest but not zero latency. In order to support longer distances, the power amplifier has 10w, 20watts, and even 30W.
What is a best buy FHD wireless video transmitter at a cheap price? It should consider your details requirement, choose suitably, not expensive, if you have any doubt, please fulfil the request a quote form, our engineer will offer you a solution.