10W PA 100km 150km airborne video data link long-range tactical handhold UAV wireless transmission transmitter-receiver
Sell Points / Features / Advantage
With 2 Watts, 5 Watts, 10 Watts Power Amplifier, support 15KM, 30KM, 80KM 100KM, 150KM transmission distance
Receiver screen can shows the signal strength of the transmitter, users can move better reception place.
Video + Data
Except video, it also support download data via the UART from the transmitter to the receiver.
The lower latency delay is less than 200~300 millisecond.
Two Antenna on the Transmitter
ANT1 for transceiver mode, ANT2 for receiving mode
Full set in the package
The package is including transmitter, receiver, both side antenna and accessories cable.
- TDD OFDM full-duplex wireless transceiver for video and data Link
- Up to 30Mbps Iperf Throughput @20MHz channel
- Supports Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Networks
- Interface through a web browser or control uart
- 2 Ethernet and 3 channel RS232 data link
- Audio in/out supported by inside Audio codec
- Long-range wireless transceiver with 10W RF power
This model was designed for video and data wireless transmission with a two-way wireless data link. This OFDM radio device works at 800MHz or 1.4GHz bands, with frequency hopping technology (FHSS) to make sure better stability signal communication.
- TDD OFDM modulation
- Supports 806~826HMz band or 1428~1448MHz band
- Supports FHSS inside each band
- 1.4/3/5/10/20MHz bandwidths
- Max [email protected] throughput
- RF transmission power: 10W
- Constellation: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, self-adaption
- Sensitivity: -108dBm(1Mbps)
- Supports IP data transmission(2 Ethernet ports)
- Supports serial data transmission(3 channel, RS232)
- 1~15km(ground-to-ground), 30~150km(UAV-to-ground, optional distance grade)
- Web UI or control uart for management
- AES128 encryption
- Uplink and downlink stream control
- Networking mode: Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Relay, and Mesh(specify)
- Movement Speed: Supports no less than 120km/h
- Compact size and lightweight
- Rugged aluminum alloy housing
- Power input: 24~30V
- Power consumption<40W(RF Power 10W)
- Dimensions: 124*67.8*28.5mm
- Weight: 252g
Input / Output
|Ethernet1||4pin ZH1.5mm connector, bridged with Ethernet2|
|Ethernet2||RJ45 connector, bridged with Ethernet1|
|RS232*3||9pin ZH1.5mm connector, 3 channel RS232 uart|
|Audio in/out||4pin ZH1.5mm connector, audio in and audio out port|
|ANT1||Tx/Rx Antenna port, SMA female|
|ANT2||Rx Antenna port, SMA female|
The power supply of this transmitter and battery both are [email protected]. At the normal time, the battery we used for tested is 7AH, it can work for 2~4 hours. If you buy15AH chargeable battery, it can work continuously for about 4~8 hours.
Not only switch the frequency at the web UI parameter easily, after changing the frequency, it also needs to change the Power Amplifier inside and the same frequency transmitter and receiver antenna. So buyer should confirm which frequency you need before delivery. The antenna is customized according to this frequency.
Regarding the RF cable, our engineer doesn't recommend that you used so long. There will be a reduced 0.5dB for one meter RF cable. For 3 meter RF cable, the signal strength will be reduced by 1.5dB.
In order to support long-distance at the, Can you use the RF cable is less than 1 meter?
In fact, the transmitter is very smaller, it is better to keep a short distance from the transmitter to the transmitter antenna. The power supply cable for the transmitter and ethernet cable from the camera to the transmitter can be longer as there are no losses like RF cable.
Yes, the default video input is IP RJ45 ethernet pot, if your camera is HDMI or SDI or AHD, just plus one small encoder box to solve this problem. Please check the below model.
Transmitting network Method
It supports two operating modes: Access Node and Central Node. It can be managed through web UI or Control uart.
It supports features of a maximum of 16 Access Nodes connected to a Central Node.
All of the Nodes are in the same wireless LAN and share the whole transmission bandwidth (maximum [email protected] throughput).
For data from Central Node to Access Node, we call downlink, and for data from Access Node to Central Node, we call uplink. Uplink and downlink stream ratio can be controlled through web UI or Control uart.
When using it for Point-to-Point transmitting, uplink and downlink share the whole transmission bandwidth (maximum [email protected] throughput) too.
It supports networking modes: Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Relay, and Mesh (specify mesh version when ordered).
Latest Test video from mountaintop to 27 km away to the seaside to check the long-range effect and operate at the receiver