UAV Wireless Video Data RC Link for Drone 30-60-100km 1.4G / 2.4G / 5.8G transceiver transmitter-receiver Vcan1818
- Video Data Control 3 in 1
- 30-60KM wireless transmission ( 2.4G frequency, 2W: 30km; 5W: 50km; 10W: 100km)
- 4K high-definition images with low latency
- H265/H264 video compression
- Rich interface (Ethernet for IP camera, Power, SBUS, TTL, customized)
- Adaptive retransmission
- Automatic frequency hopping
Channel bandwidth: 2.5MHz(uplink), 10MHz(downlink)
Maximum emission energy: 27dBm / 30dBm
AV: PAL, 50INTSC, 60i
HDMI: 576i60, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
SDl: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Modulation method: OFDM
Constellation: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM
Forward error correction code: LDPC(1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6)
Duplex mode: TDD
Downlink throughput rate: 2Mbps~8Mbps
Uplink throughput rate: 300kbps (serial port + network port + remote control)
Video interface: network port, HDMI/SDI/AV
Other interfaces: serial port, PPM/SBUS, SB
Video Compression: H.264/H265(HDMI/SDI/AV)
Screen-to-screen latency: <300ms
Ground end size:
92X69X24mm (network port)
Air unit size:
Weight: 195g (Vcan1818-2W-30km, 195gram)
Working temperature: -20°C-55°C
Input / Output
- MIMO connector: Power, Ethernet port, Data transmission serial port, and remote control SBUS/TTL/PPM
- USB: Connect to the computer USB, which can be used to configure and upgrade the device and other related operations.
From left to right are:
Power indicator light (1)
Ethernet port indicators (3)
Uplink and downlink indicators (2).
When the wireless link is established normally, the link indicator of the air system will be off. The downlink indicator is multiplexed with the binding indicator function.
Long press the button until the binding indicator light flashes, then release it to execute the binding operation. The factory equipment has been bound. If it is not necessary, the customer does not need to bind again.
|4,5||S.BUS, as shown in the picture, the 1st pin from the left of the Dupont connector is the S.BUS signal, and the 3rd is G.|
|6,7||Telemetry serial, as shown in picture, the 2nd pin from the left of GH1.25 connector is Rx, the 3rd is Tx, the 6th is G. (TTL by default, RS232/422 alternative)|
|8||PPM, as shown in the picture, the 1st pin from the left is the PPM signal, and the 3rd is G.|
Ethernet 1, Ethernet 2
TTL 1 tracker, TTL2
SBUS 1, SBUS 2
|4,5||S.BUS, as shown in picture, the 1st pin from the left is S.BUS signal, the 2nd is 5V+, the 3rd is G.|
|6,7||Serial-USB(TTL-USB by default, RS232/422 alternative)|
Ethernet 1, Ethernet2
SBUS 1, SBUS 2
- The frequency is 2410-2478 Mhz in our test video.
- This model's working frequency is customized, we also can change it to 2325 Mhz.
- Vcan1818-5W has 6MB bps at 20km, 30km, and 40km.
- Vcan1818-2W has 6MB bps at 20km, and 2-3MB bps at 30 and 40km.
- The default frequency range is 800-900Mhz
- Except 800Mhz, 1.4G and 2.4G, Other frequencies can be customized if the order quantity meets our MOQ request (50 pairs)