30-millisecond Drone UAV HDMI Wireless video transmitter
Ultra-low-latency 30~40 millisecond UAV HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter Drone wireless transmission system for Drone Camera Vcan1729
The latency of a regular COFDM transmitter and receiver is 200-300 milliseconds.
This wireless video transmitter and receiver system has a delay time of less than 30 milliseconds.
Table of Contents
- Highly integrated, modular combined design
- Adopt COFDM modulation technology
- FPGA-based H.265 video compression technology
- Ultra-low video delay (transmission system delay less than 30 milliseconds)
- All-round communication, not afraid of building walls
- High-speed inter-travel communication,
- Aluminum case with heat sink, shock-proof and impact-resistant
- Non-line-of-sight (NLOS) mobile transmission, with a distance of not less than 20 kilometers under line-of-sight conditions
- The maximum moving speed can reach 600Km/hour (measured)
- Full customization available
- It is used for drones that fly at high speed and require a video quality of 1080P.
- This product was mainly used by public security and security inspection departments for technical reconnaissance and forensics.
- Broadcasting includes radio and television live broadcasts, sports broadcasts, social news, and more.
- It is suitable for real-time mobile transmission of high-quality images in urban, sea, mountain, and other complex environments.
UAV HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter
|Working Current||1 Watts PA:≤1.7A DC12V; 2-Watts PA: ≤2.3A DC12V; 5-Watts PA: ≤3.0A DC12V|
|Control Interface||Standard RS232 Interface, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, Even Parity, Baud Rate: 19200|
|Transparent Data Interface||A one-way transparent serial port transmission, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, support odd parity, even parity, wireless parity, baud rate: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600,230400|
|Encryption Method||128-bit AES encryption|
|Modulation Mapping||QPSK (4QAM), 16QAM, 64QAM|
|Forward Error Correction||1/2 2/3 3/4 5/6 7/8|
|Guard Interval||1/32 1/16 1/8 1/4|
|Frequency Bandwidth||2/3/4/5/6/7/8M adjustable|
|Transmission Code Stream||2000kbs~20000kbs adjustable|
|Transmission Power Amplifier||1 Watts, 2 Watts, 5 Watts, 10 Watts, 20 Watts (We can customize for you)|
|Transmission Frequency||can be customized at any frequency, the frequency can be continuously adjusted, step is 1MHz|
|Power Flatness||less than 0.2dB in the 10MHz band|
|Band Shoulder Ratio||the ratio is better than -30dB when the output power is 36dB|
|Second-Harmonic||less than -60Db|
|Video||720 50P, 720 60P, 1080 24P, 1080 25P, 1080 30P, 1080 50P, 1080 60P|
|High-Definition Input||HDMI 1080P|
|Video Coding Format||FPGA-based H.265 soft coding|
|Delay||transmission system delay less than 30ms, end-to-end delay|
|Metal||minimum, Anti-corrosion, anti-vibration design|
UAV HDMI Wireless Video Receiver
- When the above toggle switch is turned to PC, the serial port data is output from the external red, white, and black three-wire connection, which can be connected to the computer; when it is turned to LCD, the serial port data is output to the LCD screen on the receiver.
- The toggle switch below is the power switch for the LCD screen that comes with the receiver.
|ion mode||QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM (optional)|
|forward error correction||1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 (optional)|
|number of carriers||2k,|
|guard interval||1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 (optional)|
|aspect ratio||4:3 16:9|
|video image||1080P@60P, 50P, 50I, 30P,|
|working voltage||AC220V/DC12V <0.9A|
|Appearance size||480*260* 45 (1U chassis)|
This model is our lowest latency for the drone wireless video transmitter and receiver.
It supports the lowest 28-millisecond latency. (Not including the camera and monitor display time)
COFDM-912T, CVBS RCA 720P Video Input, 200~400 millisecond.
COFDM-908T: HDMI input, 200~300 millisecond.
Vcan1729: HDMI input, 20~40 millisecond. suitable for drone.
The 1729 model is ultra-low latency, which is very suitable for drones. It can detect obstacles in time, such as houses, trees, wires, etc., and avoid them in the shortest time. Many drone factories in China have adopted this video transceiver system.
- Please note that this transmitter only supports HDMI 1080P or 720P input, it does not support HDMI1080i or 720i input.
- In order to decrease the latency delay, the HDMI is not including the Audio signal. Please tell me if you need it, We will make a special firmware for your order, but the latency delay will be longer than HDMI only have video signal.
- Please also note that for the HDMI used by the drone camera, please use extremely thin and anti-interference HDMI cables. Ordinary household HDMI or cheap HDMI cables may cause unexpected failures.
What's the distinction between 1080p and 1080i?The two display systems (1080p and 1080i) can both display 1920x1080 pixel images, although they do so in different ways. The letters "i" and "p" refer to the manner in which the images are displayed. 1080i stands for "interlaced scan" and 1080p is for "progressive scan."
How to connect Vcan1729, HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver
- Please connect the antenna first before you power on the transmitter and receiver, otherwise the Power Amplifier inside is easy to be burned.
- The parameter configuration board tool does not need to connect when you are testing.
- The power supply of the transmitter and receiver is better to use 12V 3A.
- There is two long receiver antennae and one short antenna for the transmitter. Although you do not need our transmitter antenna, please ensure that the transmitter antenna covers the frequency of 595Mhz. 595Mhz is the center working frequency.
- In the package, there is one HDMI. It is high-quality HDMI cable for drone or robot use.
- On the receiver, there are two switches on the side. (at the first time to test, please don’t move the switch and no need connect the UART cable to other devices)
PC-LCD: UART cable operate from the computer or LCD on the receiver, there is one LCD menu. If you put the CTRL switch on the LCD side, then the receiver parameter can be adjustable by menu, if you put the CTRL switch on the PC side, then the receiver parameter can be adjustable by computer, you need connect the UART cable to the computer.
LCD power: OFF / on, it can power on or off the small screen on the receiver, after change the receiver parameter, maybe you want to power off the screen displayer to save the power
- For testing, just connect the two receiver antenna on the RF1 and RF2, HDMI output to your HDMI monitor and give it power at 12V
- For testing, just connect the one transmitter on the RF, HDMI cable to connect to your HDMI camera, and give it power at 12V.
- Please contact us if you have any question, or show us the picture or video to us, we will offer you any further information.
Question About Product
- Was the product you need not found?
- Do the described here differ from your needs?
- Do you want to change it to suit your project?
- Do you still have questions about the product?
- Please tell us to customize it for you.
Send Your Demand Here