DVB-T2 upgrade software firmware video guide for DVB-T DVB-T2 TV
Sorry to hear that your DVB-T2 set-top box has to be upgraded to the new firmware. Please try to operate according to the below steps when you got the new firmware. (Please contact us for the latest firmware. It is better that you send us the picture of your set-top digital tv box system information, and tell us what is problem details of your tv box are. )
Table of Contents
DVB-T2 Upgrade Steps
- It is better that you contact your tv box seller or factory, who can offer you the correctly upgrade firmware, which suits your tv box hardware and remote control.
- Ensure that the firmware is suitable for your set-top box.
- Unzip the upgrade firmware. (The correct file name should be *.bin)
- Copy it to a USB stick. (it is better that the USB has no other file in the root directory)
- Operate on the remote controller, Choose software upgrade from the OSD menu of your set-top box.
- During the upgrade, please keep the power on until the upgrade is 100% finished. Otherwise, the firmware will lose forever from the chipset and the set-top box can be not powered on again.
- After the upgrade, please submit an auto-search for the channel and test again.
The below firmware is listed for our existing customer, if you need to upgrade or repair your machine, please confirm the hardware is the same as ours or ask us to check first. No-confirmation upgrade operation may lose the remote controller function or no-startup machine again if the hardware (chipset) is different, the last solution is to replace the correct firmware IC from your tv box-producing factory. (see the video, how to upgrade from computer to tv box. )
Because the firmware is different from the normal pc software, the software doesn’t need to consider the hardware most time. The tv box firmware is working only on the correct tv box and the totally same model as the main chipset. It controls the I/O and saved the remote controller code in the firmware. Different factories or suppliers used totally different firmware, even the box looks the same. They may use different chipsets and remote controller codes.
Some upgrade firmware for DVB-T or DVB-T2 Digital TV Box.
Here is some upgrade firmware for DVB-T or DVB-T2 Digital TV Box. (ISDB-T upgrade firmware)
|DVB-T265||Most versions for DVB-T2||Download|
|DVB-T265||Some area clients need the auto-search to include DVB-T and DVB-T2 both channels.||Download|
|DVB-T265||Solve sometimes the tv screen frozen when the tv signal is weak.||Download|
|DVB-T265||Autosearch DVB-T only, remove DVB-T2 channel, for some areas now has DVB-T TV only||Download|
|DVB-T265||If the upgrade failed, please try to use this firmware to upgrade automatically when powered on||Download|
|DVB-T265||For Germany with TAFFIO starting logo||Download|
|DVB-T265||With RF Video COFDM starting logo for Wireless Video Transmission system||Download|
|DVB-T265||With COFDM starting logo for Wireless Video Transmission system receiver||Download|
|DVB-T265||DVB-T2 H265 Upgrade firmware for Poland Polish Polski OSD menu||Download|
|DVB-T221||Upgrade to solve some clients mentioned bug, that the tv picture will be frozen if the signal was weak. It has to be reset by CH+ CH- to refresh the normal tv picture.||Download|
DVB-T26540 Four Tuner Four antenna digital tv box support H.264 and H.265
|DVB-T26540||From DVB-T2 to DVB-T Switch firmware, who need DVB-T function only||Download|
|DVB-T26540||From DVB-T upgrade DVB-T2 and H.265 for Germany and Europe’s latest standard||Download|
|DVB-T26540||Solve the favorite channel rename problem||Download|
DVB-T267 Two antennas digital tv box support H.264 and H.265
|DVB-T267||With DIC DigitalKart logo for Wireless Video Transmission receiver||Download|
|DVB-T267||Default OSD menu language for Polish, English can be choosen||Download|
DVB-T2K Two Antenna in-car TV box at a cheaper cost
DVB-T24 Four Tuner Four antenna digital tv box for support H264 only
|DVB-T24||If your 2016 version TV box was frozen at the start, only show the logo, and the remote control was not functioning.||Read More|
|DVB-T24||New firmware for Greece with a starting logo of International Coach Service. Default Greek OSD menu.||Download|
|DVB-T24||Support DVB-T2 Multi-PLP||Download|
DVB-T26510 10.1 inch monitor tv with built DVB-t2 digital tv tuner support H.264 and H.265
|DVB-T26510||DVB-T2 for H265 upgrade firmware update software with CarClever logo Czech language||Download|
DVB-T2U DVB-T2 USB stick dongle software and driver for PC notebook computer
|DVB-T2U||USB DVB-T2 for PC notebook computer software and driver.||Download|
|Vcan1090||USB DVB-T2 Digital TV + Analog TV, FSC DVBT2_Setup_200917|
DVB-T2I DVB-T2 APP APK for Android or iOS smartphone and ipad
If you have any upgrade firmware and willing to share it with more users, please tell us.
DVB-T2 upgrade FAQ
Q1: Do you have a universal upgrade firmware for my tv box?
A1: No. Because each tv box factory used many different tuner and decoder chipsets, these chipsets have different software codes. When their engineers design these tv boxes, they will use different I/O pins to control the tv box layout and design the printed circuit board. So even the same factory for various models, their upgrade software is also different. And more, some remote control like the same but the inside user code and function code is different according to the buyers’ requirement when ordering.
So the best and correct solution for you to get the upgrade firmware, please ask your supplier or dealer.
Otherwise, the wrong firmware will be the wrong function on your tv box.
Q2: Can I Update the box from 264 to 265?
A2: TV Box h264 can not update to H265. Because the tuner (tv signal receiver chipset) and the decoder (chipset for transporting tv signal ts file to normal audio and video signal) need total new ones.
It is better that you purchase a new tv box. For in-car use, the below model is recommended and most European clients gave good feedback.
Q3: Why does my tv box has sound but no tv picture or do some channels have a tv picture, but no sound?
A3: If your tv box only gets the sound, but no tv picture. Maybe your tv box only supports H.264 decoding, but your local tv channel is used h.265 encodings.
If your tv box has a tv picture, but no sound, maybe your tv box does not support Dolby decode, and your local tv channel is used Dolby audio technology.
You should check with your TV box supplier for details and solutions.
Q4: My tv box, I see them correctly, the sound of the HD channels is not heard😭
A4: Maybe it is your tv box that doesn’t support the Dolby decoder. If some channel audio needs a Dolby decoder, but your tv box doesn’t support it, these channels will have no sound. It is better that you buy another new tv box. It can not solve by firmware updates. Some decoder chipset supports Dolby, but some chipset doesn’t support it, it is hard to change the chipset at your home, it is made by SMT machine and BGA technology.
Q5: Hi, do you have any upgrade firmware to unscramble channels on my tv box?
Sorry, we don’t know your tv box details, and unscrambling the encryption tv channels is out of our support and service.
Q6: My tv box always shows the logo when powering on the machine, it can not enter the OSD menu or tv reception screen. And the remote control can not operate correctly. How to do it?
Your tv box seems to hang up when booting up. The reason may be that your tv box power supply has a problem with the circuit. Some power ic chipset was no function, It can not supply enough power current. Or your firmware was lost or upgraded to the wrong firmware. Please contact your tv box supplier to offer you some upgrade firmware with an auto-upgrade function, Which is no need for a manual choose upgrade from the OSD Menu by remote control. Like DVB-T24 upgrade firmware here.
Q7: Do you have any solution for me if I upgraded the wrong firmware?
1. Sorry, I don’t know the specifics of your TV box hardware; perhaps the upgrade firmware is incompatible with your hardware. Please try to request that your TV box supplier (factory) provide you with the correct upgrade firmware, which firmware should be loaded from the USB stick, and re-write the correct firmware to your TV box.
2. Some TV boxes have the same appearance or gift box, but the hardware, chipset, control i/o, and remote control code differ between factories. Before upgrading, please ensure that the upgrade firmware is appropriate for your TV box.
3. Before the upgrade, please take a picture of your current digital tv box hardware and firmware version, it will help your tv box supplier to offer you the exact service.
4. If you upgrade the incorrect firmware or your tv box’s programmable chipset loses the firmware, you must re-write the firmware to your tv box from the computer. Please watch the video below to see how the operation works.
Q8: I need an “unscrambler” firmware *.bin file for my HD DVB S2 H 265 set-top box that I am using at present to view the FTA (free channels) over the satellite dish antenna.
This STB has a GX6605S CPU and has single LNB input to connect the dish antenna and AV & HDMI output for a TV set. At present, I can see the “$” sign for paid channel names on my STB but without audio / video. I want to decrypt these $ marked scrambled channels to view on TV.
Please advice whether I can use your DVB T2 firmware on my box or not ?
It is better if you provide me a suitable *.bin firmware file for my STB.
A8: Sorry, we don’t have your unscramble firmware for your tv box now. Please try to contact your TV box supplier directly, who knows your tv box hardware and chipset and has the ability to offer the correct upgrade firmware.
There are hundreds of brand tv boxes, and thousands of models in the market, also at different production years, the demodulator and decoder chipset maybe change and update. We can not list all the upgrade firmware for you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Can not find your software? We will send notify when available
Here is an example that one client who bought DVB-T2 H.264, but his tv box can not decode the H.265 TV channel.
If you upgrade the wrong firmware or your tv box programmable chipset has lost the firmware, you need to re-write the firmware to your tv box from the computer. Please check the operation in the below video.
Video Guide: How to do about re-write firmware from computer to tv box chipset if upgraded fail
Relative Brands need a DVB-T2 upgrade, we are collecting the upgrade firmware for the below brand and model, and we will list them on this page once available.
Advan digilite ST02 ST03, Advance model STP-A01, Allpress HD-333, ANDOWL QY-HO1, Benovo BE-264B, Diprogress DPT220hd, DV3 T2/C Terrestrial, DVB-T998, DZ084 DVB-T2, eStar DVB-T2, Evercoss STB Max, Extreme DVB-T2, Fenner, Fleco, Foyu FO-999, Happy Sheep HD-999, Kingbox, Krono K-18, Leelbox DVB-T2 stick, Leovin LE-252, T3-H 265, MCD 888, Metronic, MEIQ-IT HD-999, MP man DVB-T2012, MRM-POWER HD DIGITAL DVB-T2, MYVO STAR-02, Leovin LE-202, Nextron TR 1000, Openbox Gold DVBT200, PH-9008, Phelistar, RINREI DRN-511W 511A, Sonivox, Starman 9539HD, STB PF209, Strom-504, Superbox TG1140HD, Synergy T-202B, Tanaka, TECH-IT HD-999, Tigers tg-77, U-010, Ultronic DVB-T2-777B, Universal Royal DVB t2 512M, Vitara 218, Vmade, Welhome, WEYON, XD enjoy xdt500, XTREAMER BEIN3, Yasin DVB-T8000, YH, Zhong ou HD-999 DVB-T3 DVB-T5
leelbox dvb-t2 upgrade firmware
DVB-t2 firmware upgrade download
دانلود نرم افزار dvb-t2 برای کامپیوتر
DVB t2 upgrade firmware download
DVB t2 software update
isdbt terrestrial atualização 2021
DVB-t2 upgrade firmware download
ISDB-T terrestrial firmware download
new digital t2 265 HD firmware
DVB-T2 Antenna Quantity
What is the digital tv box firmware?
Digital TV Box Firmware is a type of software that is used to control the operation of a digital TV box. It is responsible for controlling the hardware components of the device, such as the processor, memory, and other peripherals. It also provides the user interface for the device, allowing users to access the various features and functions of the device.
The firmware is typically stored in non-volatile memory, such as flash memory, and is loaded into the device when it is powered on. The firmware is responsible for initializing the hardware components and setting up the user interface. It also provides the necessary instructions for the device to operate correctly.
The firmware is typically updated periodically to ensure that the device is running the latest version of the software. This is done to ensure that the machine is running the most up-to-date version of the software, which can help to improve the performance of the device.
In addition to providing the necessary instructions for the device to operate correctly, the firmware also provides security features to protect the device from malicious software. This includes features such as encryption, authentication, and access control. These features help to ensure that the device is secure and that only authorized users can access the device.
Digital TV Box Firmware is an essential component of a digital TV box. It is responsible for controlling the hardware components of the device, providing the user interface, and providing security features to protect the device from malicious software. By keeping the firmware up-to-date, users can ensure that their device is running the most up-to-date version of the software and is secure from malicious software.
How to Troubleshoot Common Issues with Digital TV Box Firmware?
Digital TV boxes are a great way to access a variety of content, but they can sometimes experience issues with their firmware. If you are having trouble with your digital TV box, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue.
- Check for Updates: The first step is to check for any available firmware updates. Many digital TV boxes have an automatic update feature, so you should check to see if any updates are available. If there are, install them and see if the issue is resolved.
- Reset the Box: If the issue persists, try resetting the box. This can be done by unplugging the power cord and then plugging it back in. This will reset the box and may resolve the issue.
- Check the Connections: Make sure all of the connections between the box and your TV are secure. If any of the cables are loose, this could be causing the issue.
- Contact the Manufacturer: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact the manufacturer of the box. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or even replace the box if necessary.
By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot any issues you are having with your digital TV box. If the issue persists, contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
7 Tips for Choosing the Right Digital TV Box Firmware for Your Needs
- Research the different types of digital TV box firmware available. There are a variety of different types of firmware available, so it is important to understand the differences between them and determine which type is best suited to your needs.
- Consider the features offered by the firmware. Different types of firmware offer different features, so it is important to consider which features are most important to you and which ones you can do without.
- Check the compatibility of the firmware with your digital TV box. Not all firmware is compatible with all digital TV boxes, so it is important to make sure that the firmware you choose is compatible with your device.
- Read reviews of the firmware. Reviews can provide valuable insight into the quality of the firmware and can help you make an informed decision.
- Consider the cost of the firmware. Different types of firmware can vary in cost, so it is important to consider your budget when making your decision.
- Make sure the firmware is regularly updated. It is important to make sure that the firmware you choose is regularly updated to ensure that it is secure and up-to-date.
- Contact the manufacturer for support. If you have any questions or concerns about the firmware, it is important to contact the manufacturer for support.
Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrading Your Digital TV Box Firmware
- Check the Manufacturer’s Website: Before attempting to upgrade your digital TV box firmware, it is important to check the manufacturer’s website for any available updates. This will ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of the firmware.
- Download the Firmware: Once you have identified the most recent version of the firmware, you will need to download it to your computer. Make sure to save the file in a location that is easy to access.
- Connect the Digital TV Box to Your Computer: Using a USB cable, connect the digital TV box to your computer.
- Extract the Firmware File: Once the digital TV box is connected to your computer, you will need to extract the firmware file from the downloaded file. This can be done using a file extraction program such as WinZip or 7-Zip.
- Copy the Firmware File to the Digital TV Box: Once the firmware file has been extracted, you will need to copy it to the digital TV box. This can be done by using a USB flash drive or by using a file transfer program such as FileZilla.
- Install the Firmware: Once the firmware file has been copied to the digital TV box, you will need to install it. This can be done by accessing the settings menu on the digital TV box and selecting the “Firmware Upgrade” option.
- Reboot the Digital TV Box: After the firmware has been installed, you will need to reboot the digital TV box. This can be done by accessing the settings menu and selecting the “Reboot” option.
- Verify the Firmware Upgrade: Once the digital TV box has been rebooted, you will need to verify that the firmware upgrade was successful. This can be done by accessing the settings menu and selecting the “Firmware Version” option. If the version number matches the version number of the firmware file that you downloaded, then the upgrade was successful.