Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver for Camera, drone video download link, COFDM
Wireless Video Transmitter for Camera, HDMI HD H265 264 encoder 1W/2.5W PA 1080P60
- Full set HDMI input, HDMI output for long-rang Video Transmission.
- HD Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver kit for CCTV Security cameras, Wedding DSLR camcorders,
- HDMI CVBS AV input on the Wireless Video Transmitter, Receiver has Ethernet / RJ45 / IP output to the computer, notebook for live streaming
- Wireless video transmitter for conference rooms (There are some obstacles between transmitters and receivers, NLOS: none-line-of-sight)
- Wireless 1080p video transmitter and receiver for Drone UAV video data downlink from the air to the ground
- This high-definition digital wireless video transmission transmitter includes an HDMI / CVBS （analog AV Audio Video）encoding board, a COFDM modulation module, and a small 1watts or 2.5 watts PA power amplifier module.
- The entire box is made of a CNC aluminum alloy shell that is small and light. The transmission resolution is excellent, and the transmission distance is long.
- Modulation using COFDM.
- By default, H265/H264 video encoding supports up to 1080P/I @60fps.
- AES256 encryption is adopted.
- Non-line-of-sight high-speed mobile transmission is supported. (Up to 800km/hour, support UAV Drone video download link)
- Support to configure the center frequency, wireless bandwidth, transmission stream, and so on parameters. (How to Configure?)
Transmitter Input Output
AV input interface:
SD input interface, 4PIN 1.5mm pitch socket, audio support Mic in or Line in input (specified at the factory before shipment). PAL or NTSC format can be set through the parameter panel. (How to change PAL / NTSC video format?)
|AL||audio input Left channel|
|AR||audio input Right channel|
|AV||analog video input|
Configuration serial port (Control UART), 4PIN 1.5mm pitch socket, TTL 3.3V level. The 5V signal is used to supply power to our parameter configuration board.
One-way transparent data serial port (Data UART), the serial port data will be unidirectionally transmitted to the data serial port of the corresponding receiver through the COFDM wireless link. 3PIN 1.5mm pitch socket, the default shipment is TTL 3.3V level, and it can also be specified as a standard RS232 level serial port when shipped.
|HD video input||Standard HDMI Interface|
|SD video input||4PIN 1.5mm pitch connector (CVBS Analog Audio Video Input)|
|One-way transparent data transmission serial port||3PIN 1.5mm pitch connector, the default shipment is TTL3.3V level. The standard RS232 level can also be optional before shipment.|
|Configure Serial port||4PIN 1.5mm pitch connector, TTL3.3V. It can be connected to our Parameter Configure board, and can also be connected to a PC or another host computer|
|Power input||XT30PW-M connector (12V Power Supply)|
|Antenna interface||SMA male thread inner hole|
|Wireless modulation transmission|
|wireless bandwidth||1MHz~8MHz Adjustable, 1KHz step|
|FEC||1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8|
|Guard interval||1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4|
|Constellation||QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM|
|Wireless Code stream||0.5Mbps to 31.67Mbps （bites per second）|
|Working frequency Band||Optional working frequency band:
300~360MHz; 350~400MHz; 450~500MHz; 520~560MHz; 580~620MHz; 680~720MHz; 820~860MHz.
Other working frequency bands between 200~860MHz can be customized. The center operating frequency is configurable, with a step of 1KHz.
|Transmission power||1W (30dBm) or 2.5W (34dBm)|
|Audio and Video processing|
|support video input||default single-channel video input encoding transmission: HD or SD. Video input is automatically detected after power is on. If connected at the same time, the device defaults to the preferred HDMI input, and can also be changed to the preferred AV input.
Optional dual video input simultaneous encoding and transmission.
|Supported video formats||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
720*480 60I(NTSC), 720*576 50I(PAL)
|Video Encoder||H265 or H264|
|Audio Input||HDMI embedded audio or analog CVBS Right / Left Audio Input|
|Audio Format||AAC, 16bit, stereo, 32Kbps|
|Encryption and Decryption||AES256|
|DC 12V power supply (11~13V)
1W PA power amplifier: the power consumption is less than 15W; 2.5W PA power amplifier: the power consumption is less than 23W.
|Latency||H265: 0.2~0.3 second; H264: 0.05-0.13 second|
Wireless Video Transmission Receiver
- HD video COFDM wireless receiver with HDMI/CVBS/Ethernet/USB output interface
- Integrated RTSP server that allows video streaming over Ethernet for remote decoders. (Default, rtsp://192.168.0.215/testStream)
- Allows remote Android device decoders to stream video over USB. (Splayer Android APK V5.0_2017)
- Supports displaying character strings on the video display screen alongside the video in OSD mode.
- Dual diversity Antenna receiving
- Supporting working frequency band:160MHz~860MHz, the center operating frequency can be configured;
- Wireless bandwidth can be configured;
- Dual antenna receiving sensitivity -100±1dbm (QPSK 8MHz);
- Wireless receiving status information (eg Received signal strength, air interface rate, data bit rate, operating frequency, wireless bandwidth, etc.) can be selected to be superimposed or not displayed on the video screen via the OSD switch button, and can also be output to the serial port (customized);
- Low-latency H264 video decoding, with support for [email protected] decoding and playback;
- Audio and video output (HDMI, CVBS, USB, and Ethernet interface output at the same time):
- HDMI type A port audio and video output
- CVBS (lotus head) AV audio and video output
- USB port output Video stream to mobile phone/tablet for decoding and display
Ethernet RJ45 output Interface for living stream, RTSP player support
Support AES256 decryption video reception
Video recording via TF card or USB disk is supported.
Provide 1 serial port for one-way transparent data transmission;
Provide a serial port for parameter configuration for working settings (such as central working frequency, wireless bandwidth, and receiving decryption password);
Power supply, 6~15V,
Working power consumption: [email protected]
Weight: 255 grams.
Receiver Input Output
|HD Video output||HDMI type “A” Connector|
|Composite video output||RCA Connector|
|Audio output||Embedded HDMI and RCA Connector|
|RF input||Two SMA|
|Power in||3PIN PH2.54mm Connector|
|USB Host||Type A connector|
|TTL UART data(3.3V)||3PIN PH1.25mm Connector|
|TTL UART control(3.3V)||4PIN lockable Connector|
|OSD Key||Switch key for OSD-display|
|Rec Key||Switch key for Video recording|
Please use the parameter configuration board to check.
More operation guide for the parameter configuaration board, please see https://ivcan.com/parameter-configuration-panel-quick-operation-guide/
- Keep the antenna as high as possible because the ground absorbs the signal.
- Try to be at point B instead of point A. Because according to the transmission principle of the antenna, it propagates in an umbrella shape. The signal at point A is often very weak.