COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter HDMI CVBS input
New COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter HDMI CVBS input mini modulator module long-distance FPV UAV
COFDM Wireless Video Receiver COFDM-905R
High-definition digital wireless transmission transmitter COFDM-905T has a built-in encoder board, RCA COFDM modulation module, small-size PA power amplifier module (changeable 1W, 2W, 5W, 10W), the whole machine uses CNC aluminum alloy housing, small size, lightweight, high transmission resolution, long-distance, low latency.
- Supported audio and video input methods:
- Mini HDMI input (Digital)
- AV input (CVBS Analog, video, audio right, audio left)
- Video input system support:
- Mini HDMI: 1080 60P, 1080 50P, 1080 30P, 1080 25P, 1080 60I, 1080 50I, 1080 30I, 720 60P, 720 50P, 720 30P, …, various modes of adaptation
- AV in: 720×480 60I (NTSC), 720×576 50I (PAL), mode adaptive
- Video encoding: adopts H264 encoding technology and supports [email protected] at the maximum, backward compatible with other various resolutions and frame rate encoding.
- The video encoding bit rate can be set through the serial port configuration and the default adaptive air interface rate.
- COFDM modulation
- Configurable Convolutional Code Ratio: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- Configurable modulation method: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64
- IFFT mode: 2K
- Configurable guard interval: 1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32
- Configurable wireless bandwidth: 1MHz~8MHz adjustable, 1KHz stepping
- Output transmit power amplifier configurable
- Working frequency band: 160MHz~860MHz can be configured;
- Maximum transmission power: 1W or 2W;
- Provide one-way transparent data transmission serial port;
- Provides parameters for configuring the serial port and parameter configuration panel
- AES-256 encryption transmission
- Power supply: 10 ~ 13V, 12V best RF performance;
- Power consumption: The power consumption of the whole unit is about 14W when the transmit power is 1W;
- Overall size: 74 * 55 * 24.6mm
- Weight: 135g
When the COFDM-905T transmitter and COFDM-905T receiver form a point-to-point wireless video transmission system, the video delay indicator:
The three indicators of video delay, video bit rate, and air interface rate are mutual influence and mutual restraint. When the air interface rate is greater than 5 times the video code rate, the video delay is minimum. In this case, the actual test is that the video delay is about 60 milliseconds when the code is transmitted at [email protected], and the video delay is about 130 milliseconds at [email protected] The delay refers to the delay from the HDMI video input at the transmitting end to the HDMI video output at the receiving end, excluding the delay of the front-end camera of the transmitting end (we measured the delay of a brand SLR camera at about 70 milliseconds, and the delay of a famous brand sports camera at about 130 milliseconds). For most application scenarios, the video delay is set to about 200 milliseconds by default.
When the COFDM-905T transmitter and the COFDM-905R receiver form a point-to-point wireless video transmission system, the transmission distance is:
The wireless transmission distance is related to many factors such as the test environment, ambient electromagnetic interference, occlusion conditions, air humidity, working frequency, wireless bandwidth, and transmitting and receiving antennas. Actual test results: a customer test, unmanned aircraft-mounted transmitter to fly about 100 meters high, set to 4M QPSK wireless bandwidth, 700MHz center operating frequency, 1W transmit power, transmitter antenna 3dBi around, Receiving double glass fiber antenna gain of about 10dBi, a distance of up to 16km (video smooth); our own road test in Shenzhen, the launch end on the flyover, ordinary hose antenna (about 3dBi gain), 340MHz launch, QPSK 8M Bandwidth, a fiberglass antenna at the receiving end, and a Yagi antenna, about 2.2 meters high on the pole, 2.2 kilometers away, high-definition video smooth, a small number of high-rise buildings between the transmitter and receiver, the road visually about 20 degrees bending. Due to conditional restrictions, no further road tests were made.
75 x 55 x 25 mm
RF Performance Test
Operating Center Frequency 470MHz, Power Amplifier: 1W
Operating Center Frequency 700MHz, Power Amplifier: 1W