COFDM IP wireless video data transmitter module
COFDM IP wireless video data transmitter module One-way Ethernet transparent transmission network port
- COFDM wireless transmission module + receive module, forming a one-way wireless transmission network port transmission link
- The transmitting module receives data through the network port and transmits the data received by the network port in the form of COFDM
- After receiving the data, the receiver receives the demodulation and then outputs it through the network port
Unidirectional COFDM network port wireless transmission module function:
- The host computer data is received through the network port, and then the network port data is transmitted.
- Data input: Network port, support protocol UDP broadcast/multicast. Physical interface: RJ45 seat or 4PIN 1.25mm pitch seat
- CFG-UART: COFDM modulation parameter configuration serial port, 4PIN 1.25mm pitch seat, can be docked to silicon Haida parameter configuration panel (SconA, SconB or SconC). Users can set the center operating frequency point, wireless bandwidth, and other modulation parameters (such as protection interval, convolution bitrate, constellation mode, transmission gain, etc.) through the reference serial port.
- COFDM Transmitter Interface (Tx): MMCX female.
- TF card interface, software upgrade, and maintenance.
- Power input interface (Power): 2PIN 2.0mm pitch phoenix terminal. Supply voltage: 7V~24V.
- Link LED indicator: The light of the work is emitted, and the data is flashed when the data is transmitted usually.
- Power LED indicator: The power input indicator, the normal power supply is always on.
- Transmitter module size: 73x51mm (excluding the size of interface devices and connectors protruding from the board edge), thickness less than 15mm.
- Supported COFDM modulation parameters:
- Configurable convolutional encoding ratios: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- Configurable constellation: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64
- IFFT mode: 2K
- Configurable protection intervals: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- Wireless bandwidth: 1 ~ 8MHz MHz adjustable, 1KHz step
- Configurable RF output power: -94dbm ~ -5dbm (different operating frequency points, the maximum transmit power is different).
- Center operating frequency point: between 200MHz ~ and 2300MHz can be configured arbitrarily
COFDM wireless transmission system transmission rate calculation
Wireless transmission rate (air interface rate):
Rate(MBps) = (BandWidth(MHz) * 8.0/7.0) / (1+GI) * 1512/2048*log2(constellation point) * code_rate * 188/204.
Take the 8MHz bandwidth as an example of different protection intervals, convolutional bitrates, data rates corresponding to constellations, and the required received signal-to-noise ratio: