Mini Video Transmitter
|Bandwidth:||2MHZ/4MHz/8MHz||Encryption:||128 Bit AES|
|Correction Mechanism:||32 Bit Of CRC, ARQ||Modulation:||TDD_COFDM|
|Data Transmission:||RS232/RS485/RS422||Power Input:||DC 7~17V|
|RF Interface:||MMCX||Video Encoding:||H.264|
|High Light:||a mini wireless transmitter, miniature video transmitter|
Real-time mini Cofdm transmitter extra low latency full duplex data transceiver
Mini Video Transmitter Introduction:
The H.264 TDD_COFDM this product is our company’s released latest zero-latency H.264 1080P HD wireless transmission equipment, the uses advanced time division processing technology and leading COFDM modulation technology, providing a complete two-way data transmission channel (supports AES_128 encryption), and ultra-low latency (20ms) high-definition video transmission channel, the perfect realization of real-time, high-speed mobile data, audio and video transmission.
Wide application for UAV systems, high-speed railways, fire fighting, security, intelligence control, and other complex environments.
Mini Video Transmitter features:
Provide ultra-low latency (20ms) full HD 1080P video transmission
Support up to 20Mbps data flow, adaptive dynamic stream allocation technology
Support multiple bandwidth regulations (2M/4M/8/), adaptive modulation, and manual modulation mode selection
Support diversity antenna receiver
Support 128-bit AES encryption
Support transparent PTP&PMD network transmission technology
Support non-line of sight (NLOS), high-speed mobile transmission
Provide standard RS-232 & RS-485 + RJ45 + Mini HDMI interface
High-definition OLED panel digital display, simple interface easy to operation
Small size, lightweight, low power consumption
|Power input||DC 7~17V|
|Current||12V_1A (full load maximum output power)|
|Ethernet||10/100 BaseT, Auto-MDI/X, IEEE 802.3 TCP, UDP, TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP, SNMP, FTP, DNS|
|Video input||Mini HDMI interface, RJ45|
|Data input||RS-232&RS-485 RJ45|
|Output frequency||2405MHz-2470MHz,Step 1MHz adjustable|
|RF Antenna interface||MMCX|
|Bandwidth||2.0 MHz /4.0MHz/8.0MHz|
|Encryption||128 bit AES|
|Correction mechanism||32 bit of CRC, ARQ|
|Modulation||TDD-COFDM, Time division duplex mode|
|Parameter control||By adjusting the parameters of the OLED control panel|
How to buy a best-done mini video transmitter and receiver for a UAV camera?
- Choose the Right Frequency: When selecting a drone video transmitter, it is important to choose one that operates on the right frequency for your application. Different frequencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to select the one that best suits your needs.
- Use an Antenna: An antenna is an essential component of any drone video transmitter. It helps to increase the range of the signal and improve the quality of the transmission. Make sure to select an antenna that is compatible with your transmitter and that is designed for the frequency you are using.
- Use a High-Gain Antenna: High-gain antennas are designed to increase the range of the signal and improve the quality of the transmission. They are more expensive than standard antennas, but they are worth the investment if you need to transmit video over long distances. https://ivcan.com/price-list-for-wireless-video-transmitter-and-receiver-antenna/
- Use a High-Power Transmitter: High-power transmitters are designed to send a stronger signal over greater distances. They are more expensive than standard transmitters, but they are worth the investment if you need to transmit video over long distances.
- Use a Directional Antenna: Directional antennas are designed to focus the signal in a specific direction. This can help to reduce interference and improve the quality of the transmission.
- Use a Low-Noise Amplifier: Low-noise amplifiers are designed to reduce interference and improve the quality of the transmission. They are more expensive than standard amplifiers, but they are worth the investment if you need to transmit video over long distances.
- Use a Quality Video Encoder: A quality video encoder is essential for transmitting high-quality video. Make sure to select an encoder that is compatible with your transmitter and that is designed for the frequency you are using.
- Use a Quality Video Compression Algorithm: A quality video compression algorithm is essential for transmitting high-quality video. Make sure to select an algorithm that is compatible with your transmitter and that is designed for the frequency you are using.
- Use a Quality Video Streaming Protocol: A quality video streaming protocol is essential for transmitting high-quality video. Make sure to select a protocol that is compatible with your transmitter and that is designed for the frequency you are using.
For more details about Mini Video Transmitter, please visit https://ivcan.com/c/video-transmission/ or contact us.
15km 30km 80km 150km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver PA 2W 5W 10W
COFDM Modulator Demodulator Module Encoder Decoder HDMI CVBS AV Input AES 256 FHD RF streaming
10W PA 150KM airborne video data link long-range UAV wireless transmission transmitter receiver tactical handhold
COFDM video transmitter-receiver AV in HDMI out FPV, Wireless 10km-15km-30km long-range cheaper and longer COFDM-912T
30Km long distance COFDM HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver full Set Audio Video TX RX for UAV Drone 1080P 908T
COFDM Wireless Video HDMI Transmitter TX Transmission HDMI HD 1080P CVBS H264 Encoder COFDM-907T
80KM wireless transmitter-receiver Video Data RC Transmission System HDMI SDI long-range low latency Vcan1702
30-millisecond Drone UAV HDMI Wireless video transmitter Ultra-low-latency wireless transmission system Vcan1729
UAV drone video data link module wireless video transmitter and receiver for camera long-range TDD transceiver two-way
COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver Transmission HDMI HD 1080P composite CVBS in H.264 COFDM-904T
7KM wireless Video Data RC Transmission System long range low latency HDMI SDI 15km OFDM Vcan1643
COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter HDMI cvbs input mini modulator module long distance fpv uav 905t
PA Power Amplifier rf for DVB-T COFDM TX Transmitter transmission 1w 2w 5w 10w 15w
Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver for Camera, HDMI HD H265 264 encoder 1W/2.5W PA 1080P60
Two-way UAV Wireless Video Data RC Control Link module long-range bidirectional transceiver Transmitter-Receiver Vcan1681
diversity dvb-t cofdm 10.1 inch digital tv monitor dvb-t2 receiver hdmi in out 6M 7M 8M bandwidth 170M to 930M frequency DVB-T2101HD
COFDM Digital Video Transmitter wireless HD video transmitter receiver full set transmission for UAV drone security camera
2W PA 27KM Real Test from mountain top to seaside Line-of-Sight
Latest 110km test video for the drone Long-range Wirless Video Transmitter and Receiver
Latest test video for the drone Long-range Wirless Video Transmitter and Receiver
NLOS wireless video transmitter and receiver test video in building indoor lift non line of sight
65 KM drone UAV Really fly Test Wireless Video Transmission
1.5km for ground NLOS, 10-20-30km LOS air to ground wireless video transmitter receiver transmission
80KM wireless transmitter-receiver Video Data RC Transmission System HDMI SDI long-range low latency
COFDM-912T NLOS (non-line of sight) 1.5km real test in city, buildings, trees and roads
Web Device Management UI for UAV wireless video data link transmitter transmission by IP Net camera
6.5 KM drone UAV Really fly Test Vcan1643 Main Feature
One HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter to many receivers for home meeting show room.
SDI Camera input encode board + Wireless Video Transmitter assembly DIY
COFDM-907T HDMI + CVBS input NLOS (non-line of sight) 1.5km real test in city, buildings
Cheapest CVBS RCA 720P Wireless Video Transmitter + 1080P Receiver Support 128 encryption
How to set encryption on the transmitter and receiver to protect your privacy
COFDM-912T Really test in the complex city environment, transmitter in the car, receiver in the building
Modify the COFDM Wireless Video Receiver to 890 900Mhz, out of normal DVB-T reception range
Cheap Wireless video transmitter and receiver's small screen has great help on signal strength lock
Modify our tv box to 445.5Mhz 7M bandwidth COFDM DVB T wireless transmitter transmission receiver box
COFDM-905T COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter with two board, Encode board and transmitter board
COFDM-905T Wieless Video Transmitter by CVBS video input test video
how to connect mini wireless HDMI video transmitter and receiver kit use android phone as receiver
OFDM Wireless Video Transmitter for IP Cameras Lightweight Long Range Transmission Automatic Network
PA Power Amplifier Inside
Flight Control Protocol
Transmitter Video Input
Wireless Transmit Method
Obstacle and Sight
Encrypt and decrypt
FAQs about Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver
Our wireless video transmitters have these types of video input interfaces: HDMI 1080P and 4K HDMI, CVBS composite, SDI, AHD, IP Ethernet, BNC, or tell us what type do you need, our engineer will modify to meet your demand.
Our transmission distance can be adjusted by adding power amplifiers. At present, the main ones are 15km, 30km, 50km, 80km, 100km , and 150km, which depend on the needs of customers.
Of course, the transmission distances listed above are all within LOS the line-of-sight range. If there are obstacles between the transmitter and the receiver, NLOS (the non-line-of-sight), the transmission distance is greatly reduced, only 1km or 2km, depending on the number of intermediate obstacles and the local wireless environment.
One-way means, We can only transmit and download video or data from the wireless video transmitter to the receiver in one direction, and we cannot upload video or data from the receiver to the transmitter. This type is also called simplex.
Two-way means that, not only we can download video or data from our wireless transmitter to the receiver, but also we can upload the video or data from the receiver to the transmitter. This is very suitable for operating drones. You can not only see the real-time video transmitted from the drone, but also upload the command to control the drone or the command to control the PTZ camera to adjust the angle to the transmitter. This can operate simultaneously. This type also named half-dulpex or full-duplex.
Please check the details at the below link. https://ivcan.com/request-a-quote-of-wireless-video-transmission/#simplex
Most Wireless video transmitters now support AES128 or AES256 bit encryption and decryption, depending on which model you choose. Please contact us to verify.
The frequencies of both the wireless video transmitter and the wireless video receiver can be modified. Users need to purchase additional parameter configuration boards.
However, considering that the corresponding power amplifier and antenna are already fixed within a certain range when the goods are sent out. If the user adjusts the frequency of the transmitter, the corresponding power amplifier, transmitter antenna and receiver antenna should also be modified to the same frequency, and these users need to be prepared. If not, it will cause the frequency of the wireless video transmitter to be different from the frequency of the antenna, making reception difficult. So please be sure to inform the correct frequency you need before placing an order.
If it is for security or confidentiality, you can use the encryption and decryption functions of the transmitter and receiver, which can ensure that your video transmission is private. .
Yes, all our product parameters can be customized according to customer's needs. If you have a special request, please let us know via the link below.
- Change the place of the receiver to avoid potential local interference from strong magnetic environments.
- Ensure that the antennas on both the transmitter and receiver are vertical.
- Please raise the antennas of the transmitter and receiver to maintain a certain height difference.
- Please look around to ensure that there are no obstacles between the transmitter and receiver.
- Change the orientation of the receiver antenna.
- If it doesn't work, try moving the receiver to be near the transmitter's position to see if it exceeds the effective wireless transmission distance.
- Or consider adding a relay of the transmitting between the transmitter and receiver.
- The antenna should be as high off the ground as possible, as the ground will absorb the transmitted signal.
Of course, we also understand that wireless video transmission transmitters and receivers are very expensive. You are far away from the China factory. and hope that the goods you receive are fit for the best performance.
If you pay special attention to a specific parameter or function, we can take some test videos based on the features you want to see, please feel free to contact us. It won't be shipped to you directly without your approval.
To test the delay of the wireless video transmitter and receiver, we need to do two tests.
The first is to test the delay from the camera to the display.
The second is the camera, plus the display plus the wireless image transmission transmitter and the delay of the receiver.
Subtracting the two test results is the real delay of the wireless video transmitter and receiver.
As a professional long-range HDMI wireless video transmitter and receiver supplier and manufacturer in China Shenzhen, we produce the best wireless video transmitter and receiver for many years, and we got a good reputation and best reviews.
Some famous brands of wireless video transmitters, like Blackmagic, Holyland mars 300 400s, Accsoon cine eye 5g, RavenEye, Zhiyun, Inkee benbox, actiontec, CVW SWIFT 800, dahua, iogear, Artek pat-225k, microlite, nyrius, teradek.
The best budget wireless broadcast video transmitter and the receiver have many applications, for 4K tv, CCTV security camera, vehicle backup camera, PTZ video camera kit, battery-powered, computer, sony camcorder, wifi video conference system, CANON DSLR, UAV drone, pc computer laptop, projector, in-car, iPhone iPad, live streaming, GoPro sports camera, raspberry pi, Xbox.
The full HD video, audio, data link smallest 1080P wireless video transmitter and the receiver has many input and output connectors, like AV composite CVBS, HDMI, SDI, BNC, VGA, USB.
The wireless video transmitter sender TX RX frequency has 170-806Mhz, 1.2ghz, 2.4G, 5.8G, lowest but not zero latency. In order to support longer distances, the power amplifier has 10w, 20watts, and even 30W.
What is a best buy FHD wireless video transmitter at a cheap price? It should consider your details requirement, choose suitably, not expensive, if you have any doubt, please fulfil the request a quote form, our engineer will offer you a solution.