How to choose a suitable wireless video transmitter and receiver for your project? We think that you should tell us your project details on the below points.
1. Distance, How far from the transmitter and camera to the receiver? 1km, 5km, 10km, 30km, or 50km, different distances, we should consider the different power amplifiers, like 1W, 2W, 5W, or 10W. The cost is very different.
2. The transmission system is used from UAV air to ground or ground use only? The problem we should consider is whether it is LOS (light of sight) or NLOS (non-line of sight).
3. What type of your camera to the transmitter, HDMI, CVBS, SDI.
4. The receiver only downloads the video from the transmitter or need to send data or control commands from the receiver to the transmitter?
Today I got one inquiry for our wireless video transmitter and receiver. let me see what is his requirement.
I will buy COFDM-907T Video – Audio, Transmitter – Receiver HD 1080P. I will use it for FPV in the RC cars. But,
- Will the 1080p HD PTZ camera work?
- Can you set the operating frequency between 890 – 900MHz?
- Can you make the working bandwidth over 6MHz?
- How far (km.) does it go between buildings in the city?
- Is the microphone connected?
Let us see his first requirement.
Question 1. Will the 1080p HD PTZ camera work?
Yes, 907T supports 1080P HD PTZ camera, what type of camera connector? HDMI or CVBS or RJ45? As we have HDMI and CVBS video input for the camera.
Regarding the PTZ camera. Does he need to control the PTZ camera from the receiver? If yes, then it should be a two-way data link, more expensive. If only downloads the video from the camera to the receiver, then it is simple and cheaper.
Question 2. Can you set the operating frequency between 890 – 900MHz?
Most COFDM frequency range is from 170~860MHz. Here his requirement is 890~900Mhz, if out of the university frequency range, the solution is to add the down converter block. Luckily that COFDM-907T supports frequency until 930Mhz. So we can modify the frequency at this range 890~900Mhz. And our receiver also supports this frequency range.
Question 3: Can you make the working bandwidth over 6MHz?
This is no problem, normally wireless video transmitters support bandwidth at 6, 7 8Mhz.
Question 4: How far (km.) does it go between buildings in the city?
The city is a complex environment. There are many wireless devices in the building and street. When we are testing the wireless video transmission system, the crossing street will interfere with the wireless video transmission. In our test video, 907T supports 1km in the buildings, trees, and streets. please check another test video, link at the video description.
Question 5. Is the microphone connected?
HDMI input supports video and audio, and CVBS RCA also includes audio and video.
15km 30km 80km 150km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver PA 2W 5W 10W
UAV Wireless Video Data RC Link for Drone 15-20-30-50-100-150km 1.4G / 2.4G / 5.8G transceiver transmitter-receiver Vcan1818
10W PA 150KM airborne video data link long-range UAV wireless transmission transmitter receiver broadband tactical handhold
UAV drone video data link module wireless video transmitter and receiver for camera long-range TDD transceiver two-way vcan1401
COFDM video transmitter-receiver AV in HDMI out FPV, Wireless 10km-15km-30km long-range cheaper and longer COFDM-912T
30Km long distance COFDM HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter Receiver full Set Audio Video TX RX for UAV Drone 1080P 908T
Two-way UAV Wireless Video Data RC Control Link module long-range bidirectional transceiver Transmitter-Receiver Vcan1681
COFDM Wireless Video HDMI Transmitter TX Transmission HDMI HD 1080P CVBS H264 Encoder COFDM-907T
Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver for Camera, HDMI HD H265 264 encoder 1W/2.5W PA 1080P60 Vcan1726