9-inch car removable headrest monitor with bracket mount 2 av input 12-24V
- 9 headrest monitors with installation kit.
- Removable design
- keep original headrest
- Restore anytime
- Easy install, never change original style
- use in-car or bus
- 9-inch 16:9 high-definition digital screen
- Display format: PAL/NTSC/SECAM
- Fully operated by OSD menu, support Chinese, and English.
- Two Audio Video input
- One AV is for an in-dash DVD player
- One AV is for a rearview camera or digital TV receiver, game player
- Fully operated by a remote controller
- No signal will be blue screen
- Power consumption: 15W
- Audio output: 1W
- Operate temperature: -10℃ -60℃
- Storage temperature:-25℃-80℃
- Power: DC12V~24V
- Install type: Hanged behind car headrest by bracket
- Built-in two stereo speakers
- VCAN recommended a Touch button design
- Varnish shell, hand touch comfort
Cigarette lighter power supply lines
AV-in power line
Headrest mount Bracket
How to Choose the Right Headrest Monitor for Your Car?
When it comes to upgrading your car, a headrest monitor is a great way to add a touch of luxury and convenience. Headrest monitors provide entertainment for passengers, allowing them to watch movies, play video games, or listen to music. However, with so many different models available, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your car. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice.
First, consider the size of the monitor. Headrest monitors come in a variety of sizes, ranging from 7 inches to 10 inches. The size you choose will depend on the size of your car and the amount of space you have available. If you have a smaller car, a 7-inch monitor may be the best option. If you have a larger car, you may want to opt for a larger monitor.
Next, consider the type of monitor. There are two main types of headrest monitors: LCD and LED. LCD monitors are usually more affordable, but they don’t offer the same picture quality as LED monitors. LED monitors are more expensive, but they provide a brighter, clearer picture.
Finally, consider the features you want. Some headrest monitors come with built-in DVD players, while others have USB ports for connecting external devices. Some models also come with built-in speakers, allowing you to listen to music without headphones. Consider the features you need and choose a model that meets your requirements.
By following these tips, you can find the right headrest monitor for your car. With the right monitor, you can enjoy a comfortable and entertaining ride.
If you have any questions about the 9-inch car removable headrest monitor, please feel free to contact us.
Headrest monitor bracket, please see here, https://vc48.com/p/bk-638v-universal-headrest-mounting-bracket-2/