IP mesh ad hoc transceiver OFDM Transmitter and receiver Wireless Video Data Transmission for UAV Drone IP camera
IP mesh ad hoc transceiver OFDM transmitter receiver Wireless Video Data Transmission for drone IP camera
Table of Contents
This system adopts a new type of sub-broadband “wireless networking” based on point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and AD-Hoc networking. As a mobile center organization network, Vcan1401 is a central, distributed, multi-hop relay, dynamic routing, strong invulnerability, and good scalability wireless broadband system. It uses its own routing protocol internally. Jump forwarding completes wireless communication between nodes. An ad hoc distributed broadband wireless network transmission system with an efficient MAC layer transmission protocol and a two-layer routing protocol. It has excellent sub-broadband performance, strong anti-interference ability of system technology, high spectrum efficiency, long transmission distance, anti-fading ability, and strong diffraction ability. It can realize real-time and high-quality wireless two-way data transmission functions in complex and non-line-of-sight environments.
Facing the information communication transmission of drones, robots, and unmanned boat platforms in complex environments, we follow the design principles of generalization, modularization, and standardization to realize high-speed real-time transmission of telemetry, remote control, and payload data from ground control stations to unmanned terminals on the water surface As well as the information collaborative interaction function between unmanned terminals, the system works continuously, stably and reliably for a long time.
- After the central station is turned on, there is no need for complicated system configuration. After the on-site power-on, it will automatically form a network, and the communication can be started in “seconds”;
- Arbitrary topology, multi-hop relay, relay forwarding;
- The logical attributes of each node can be flexibly configured;
- At present, the same frequency network can support the interconnection of 1024 nodes;
- The channel is encrypted with AES;
- The system data bandwidth peak value is 32Mbps;
- 1) Adopt domestic self-organized intellectual property technology, private network, private communication transmission protocol, and unique synchronization code.
- AES 128-bit encryption technology: After the information data is encrypted by AES, the information before encryption cannot be obtained;
- OFDM pilot and data position scrambling code encryption: The number of OFDM subcarriers is kept secret, the number of pilots is kept secret, and the position of the pilot is kept secret, making it impossible to obtain pilot information for channel estimation and frequency domain equalization; the change method of pilot and data position is encrypted In this way, illegal users cannot correctly distinguish pilot frequency and data.
- LDPC code word structure encryption: LDPC code word structure includes code length, information bit, and check bit; the position changes of information bit and check bit are encrypted, and illegal users cannot correctly distinguish between information bit and check bit.
- Using multiple encryption methods and modular design;
- Centralized and distributed, all nodes are equal in status, and can self-organize a network under complex conditions such as shielding non-line-of-sight (NLOS) and high-speed movement, and realize TDD two-way communication;
- Support any network topology such as point-to-point, chain, star, etc., and can realize real-time interaction of multi-channel IP-based sub-broadband data, multi-serial port data, and other multimedia information;
- Multi-hop relay, each node can move randomly and quickly, and the route can be dynamically reconfigured when the system topology changes rapidly;
- Convenient deployment, flexible use, simple operation, convenient maintenance, and all-IP design (supporting various data transparent transmission) make it easy to realize the interconnection of heterogeneous systems, especially suitable for wireless coverage transmission and wireless narrowband data networking;
- Communication frequency: 1415~1465MHz (3G\2.4G), adjustable;
- Transmission power: 2*30dBm (2*1W), 1dBm step adjustable;
- Bandwidth mode: 4 / 8 MHz;
- Modulation method: multi-carrier TDD-COFDM;
- Carrier modulation: BPSK/QPSK/16QAM/64QAM (adaptive or fixed);
- Receive sensitivity: -110dBm @ 1MHz;
- Transmission delay: about 2ms for a single hop;
- Startup time: point-to-point, point-to-multipoint≤5S (AD-Hoc start-up time 25S);
- Network access time: less than 1 second;
- Routing switching: less than 1 second;
- Data interface: network port x 2, RS232 x 2;
- Battery power supply: 12V/1A;
- Power consumption of the whole machine: 6~12W, standby 6W, receiving 8W, full load sending 12W;
- Working temperature: -40~+70℃;
- Size: length: 73mm*width 47mm*height 10mm;
- Weight: 60g
|1MHz Bandwidth (Mbps)||2MHz