Car DVB-T2 4 Tuner 4 Antenna Digital TV Receiver for High-speed automobile with USB movie player HDMI out HDTV DVB-T24
Table of Contents
New Hardware updated at 20190101
Germany Czech have adopted DVB-T2 and H.265 (HEVC) new standards, so check another model,
Yes, it supports playing the movie of MKV or MP4 or MPG file. It also supports external HDD.
Yes, we agree, but we should know the details of your tv box, please send us the picture of your tv box, remote control, and OSD menu->system->information. (please check the below picture).
Please check more DVB-T2 upgrade software firmware downloads at the below link.
Yes, we have modified the firmware to support some Android DVD players by touch screen, please check the below picture and video.
Maybe you can get our DVB-T24 from the Skytech brand in Thailand.
OK, please check the below picture.
As an in-car dvb-t2 tv box, it has no SPDIF digital audio output, some home-use dvb-t2 box has this output.
- Since Italy adopted DVB-t digital television, the digital signal is very stable throughout Italy. People's digital TV boxes are stable even when moving at high speed.
- But recently Italy is switching the DVD-T2 signal, some areas switch faster, and some areas slower. As a result, some customers reported that the local signal was poor and they could not receive the station. This needs a process, please wait patiently.
- Our four-antenna model DVB-T24 is available in both DVB-T and DVB-T2 versions. However, both versions do not support the latest German standard H. 265 decoding, and currently only support H.264.
- If you need all support, DVB-T, DVB-T2, H264, and H265, please choose the following models of our two antennas.
- There are four tuners inside the tv box. That means like four tv boxes in one box.
- The TV box will automatically choose the signal best to output to your monitor.
- So it is also called a diversity tuner with diversity antenna.
- It is very suitable for areas far away from signal towers, rural areas, suburbs, mountains or cities with high-rise buildings. Such as Russia, Australia and other countries.