upgrade wireless video transmitter and receiver firmware
Table of Contents
Models for which the upgrade program applies
Upgrade Firmware Download
This v1.5.0 version of the firmware adds TCP server support to the D2 and D3 serial ports (configured through the webpage), and the customer can upgrade the webpage according to the prompts in the document.
Note: After the upgrade, the original parameters of the customer (such as IP address) remain unchanged. Download the upgrade wireless video transmitter and receiver firmware.
Upgrade Firmware Steps
- Connect the transmitter or receiver to the computer through a network cable, enter 192.168.1.11 in the browser of the computer (if you have not modified the default IP address), enter the Web server, and switch the system page.
- Click the button next to “Upload file”, and select the upgrade file (be careful not to unzip it).
- After selecting the file, click the Upload button to start uploading the upgrade firmware.
- A prompt box will pop up if the firmware is uploaded successfully. , and the size of the uploaded file is displayed.
- After confirming that the file size is correct, click the Upgrade button to start upgrading the firmware (be careful not to disconnect the power of the device after starting to upgrade the firmware).
- After the device is upgraded, there will be a prompt message and it will restart automatically.
What’s new in each version of upgrade wireless video transmitter and receiver firmware？
- Modify the implementation logic of door-to-door transparent transmission (from the perspective of customers)
- Modify the default value of m_packet to 400
- Separation of sending/receiving ports for door-to-door transparent transmission
- Add higher serial port baud rate support
- Added reboot support to the System page
- 3-color led marquee prompt at startup (convenient for production testing
- Make the CFG drop-in use the same as the module’s own drop-in
- Add mesh support
- Improve audio processing
- 2022.9.30 Disable the D3 serial port mode switching function
- 2022.10.20 Improve the mesh configuration
- 2022.11.24 Add AT^CONFIG command for internal hidden configuration
- Added TCP server support for D2 and D3 serial ports
- 2022.12.30: Forbidden to configure web pages to Mesh mode
- 2023.1.4: Multi-cast prohibits spontaneous transmission.
- 2023.7.25: Improve fix power processing
- 2023.8.2: Add TCP server for parameter configuration
- 2023.9.7: Add IP read and write AT command processing to the TCP server
- 2023.9.13: Added customer setting switch and TDD uplink and downlink configuration
- 2023.9.26: Added backup IP (184.108.40.206), supporting Chinese and English switching
- 2023.10.19: Solve the annoying problem of browser caching web pages.
Do you have any questions about upgrading the wireless video transmitter and receiver firmware, please contact us.
1. Can you upgrade to a lower version? Then upgrade again?
The actual operation is like this. In the current situation, the customer can only provide him with the production programming tool to restore to the production version (default version, not the latest version), and then upgrade the webpage to the latest version again.
2. Why I can’t access web UI anymore? but ping and serial debug commands are ok.
please try again, the IP start should be HTTP, not HTTPS. HTTP:192.168.1.12
3. What is the difference between the firmware version of 1.4.3 and 1.5?
Both 1.4.3 and 1.5.0 are the latest firmware. The difference is that 1.5.0 adds TCP server support to D2 and D3. At present, 1.4.3 firmware is the most used for the default version. If customers require the TCP server for D2 and D3 functions, just need to burn version 1.5.0 firmware.
Now the default shipping configuration of the D3 serial port is used as a transparent serial port. How can I need to modify it for AT command interaction?
The default shipping configuration of the D3 serial port is used as a transparent serial port. If the customer needs to modify it for AT command interaction, the internal AT command can be sent under the webserver to modify the role of the D3 serial port. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Log in to the debug page of the web server
2. Enter the “AT^CONFIG=1,0,0” command in the “At Command” column and the “OK” prompt will be returned if successful
3. Enter “AT^CONFIG?” command in the “At Command” column to check again to confirm whether the configuration is successful
- After the above modification, you need to restart the power to take effect
- If you need to modify D3 to be a transparent serial port again, just replace the above AT command with “AT^CONFIG=0,0,0”.