Ground robot two-way bidirectional wireless data video audio transmitter receiver four channel SDI input 2W PA with receiver
Table of Contents
This transmitter is a micro HD wireless 4-channels Video transmission system(with two-way voice) for Fire fighting special robots. Based on COFDM modulation, H. 264 compression and AES encryption, with a multi-channel video transmission function, support up to four channels of image transmission simultaneously. It supports two-way data transmission, not only can transmit front-end information to the back-end (such as robot status, site environment information, etc.) but also can transmit back-end commands to the front-end, such as remote control of robots and transmitters. This transmitter supports non-line-of-sight transmission, with long distance, strong anti-interference ability, low transmission bandwidth, and low latency transmission delay; it can be widely used in the army, public security, armed police, fire protection, water conservancy, electric power, maritime, customs, radio and television industries, the collocation with Fire fighting special robot is one of the most popular application at present.
- Non-line-of-sight transmission, long transmission distance, and strong anti-interference capability.
- HD image transmission, the highest support 1080p60.
- Low transmission delay.
- With a multi-channel video transmission function, support up to four channels of image transmission simultaneously.
- Support two-way data transmission,
- AES encryption for transmission security and reliability.
- Good RF index, high signal-to-noise ratio, and small stray.
- Transmission frequency and bandwidth are adjustable.
- Wide input voltage range, support DC8V~DC25V voltage input.
- The range of transmitting frequency is usually 300MHz~800MHz, and another customized frequency is 50MHz~ 2.5GHz.
- The bandwidth is adjustable, including 2 MHz, 3 MHz, 4 MHz, 6 MHz, 7 MHz, and 8MHz.
- The mapping mode is adjustable, including QPSK, 16QAM, and 64AQM.
- The output power is adjustable, adjustable range is 31.5dB.
- Four SDI HD video input, the highest resolution support 1080p60.
- 16 screen mode switching is supported.
- 4 transmission delay modes are supported, which are L0, L1, L2, and L3 respectively.
- 4 video scaling modes are supported, respectively S0, S1, S2, and AUTO.
- AES128 and AES256 encryption are supported to ensure the safe transmission of information.
- Support serial port private data transmission, Providing 3 RS232 and 2 RS485, baud rate adjustable, including 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200.
Input voltage DC12V~DC25V
Standard input DC12V
Overall power consumption ≤27W @ 33dBm（2W）
Constellation: QPSK,16QAM, 64QAM
Carrier mode: 2K
FEC: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
GUI: 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4
Tx frequency: 300MHz~850MHz customizable, step 1MHz; other Frequency customizable; RBW 40MHz @ 33dBm（2W）
RF bandwidth: 2MHz, 3MHz, 4MHz, 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
Output power: 33dBm（2W）
Adjustable attenuator: 0~31.5dB
Video input source: SDI×4
Resolution: 1080p60, 1080p50, 1080p30, 1080p25, 720p60, 720p50
Video bit rate: 0.5~18.8Mbps
Audio bit rate: 32, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320, 384Kbps
Video encode H.264/AVC
Audio encode MPEG-1 Audio Layer 2
Configure RS232: Transmitter parameter configuration, baud rate 9600
RS232: 3 channel, Standard RS232 level, baud rate 1200~115200, 8, N, 1
RS485: 2 channel, Standard RS485 level, baud rate 1200~115200, 8, N, 1
Transmission encryption: AES128, AES256
Transmission delay: (end-to-end) About 300ms
Data delay: (end-to-end) About 24ms（115200, 60Byte）
Working temperature -30℃~60℃
Storage temperature -40℃~75℃
Transmitter size 170*162*40mm
Transmitter weight ≤1000g
Controller size ≤70*72*13mm
Controller weight ≤84g
Input / Output Connector
- SDI1 input
- SDI3 input
- SDI2 input
- SDI4 input
- 3 serial data transmission
- Transmitter configuration interface
- Power input (DC8V~DC25V), standard input DC12V
- Video transmission antenna interface
- GPIO interface
- Data antenna interface
- 5-pin Binder connector for connection to the transmitter parameter configuration interface.
- The “Up” key indicates that the parameter is selected up or changed.
- The “Left” key indicates that the parameter is selected or changed to the left.
- The “Down” button indicates that the parameter is selected down or changed.
- The “Right” button indicates that the parameter is selected or changed to the right.
- “OK” button to confirm the save or enter the parameter configuration interface.
- “ESC” key means to return to the previous page or read the transmitter parameters (when staying in the HOME interface).
- LCD, for interface display of transmitter parameter configuration.
Robot wireless video data audio voice receiver
Yes, this model is on the base of two ways wireless video, data, audio voice transmitter and receiver.
Total to meet the function you mentioned.
Video : vehicle -> Controller
Audio : vehicle -> Controller ; Controller -> vehicle
Data : vehicle -> Controller ; Controller -> vehicle