Car DVB-T2 H265
Car DVB-T2 H265 two diversity antenna high-speed automobile digital tv receiver DVBT H264 MPEG4 1080p HDMI out
Automobile Two Diversity Tuner HEVC/H.265 DVB-T2 TV Receiver
- Fully comply with DVB-T EN300 744/DVB-T2 EN302 755 Standard
- Digital Two Antenna with a diverse TV box for high-speed driving
- Sony EW300 Tuner
- Subminiature appearance, Easy to install
- Special design for car using, support high-speed above160Km / hour
- Support MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HEVC(H.265) decoder (up to 1920x1080P)
- Audio Decoder: MPEG-2/HE_AAC(DD/DD +optional)
- Support multi-media format: MPG, MKV, AVI, MOV
- Superfast hardware decoding of JPEG picture
- DVB subtitling ETSI 300473 compliant and OSD Teletext
- Supports multiple OSD languages menu
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) with now and next and 7 days events
- Channel search with automatic/manual scan
- USB2.0 host support upgrade, PVR, timeshifting, and media play with U-FLASH or HDD
- RCA audio and video input with all the way, Three on the RCA audio and video output
- Standby consumption is less than 0.85W (True Standby)
No, it does not have the Hebrew OSD menu. But it supports Hebrew TV channels and we have sold them to the Israel market for many years.
Now the OSD menu of the DVB-T267 (two antennae) and DVB-T269 (one antenna) supports the following languages: English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
H.264 model Vcan1739 (two antennae) and DVB-T24 (four antennae) support the Hebrew OSD menu.
Please check the Page Two of the users manual.
There are connection diagrams of the digital tv box in the car.