Car DVB-T2 H265
Car DVB-T2 H265 two diversity antenna high-speed automobile digital tv receiver DVBT H264 MPEG4 1080p HDMI out
Automobile Two Diversity Tuner HEVC/H.265 DVB-T2 TV Receiver
Table of Contents
- Fully comply with DVB-T EN300 744/DVB-T2 EN302 755 Standard
- Digital Two Antenna with a diverse TV box for high-speed driving
- Sony EW300 Tuner
- Subminiature appearance, Easy to install
- Special design for car using, support high-speed above160Km / hour
- Support MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HEVC(H.265) decoder (up to 1920x1080P)
- Audio Decoder: MPEG-2/HE_AAC(DD/DD +optional)
- Support multi-media format: MPG, MKV, AVI, MOV
- Superfast hardware decoding of JPEG picture
- DVB subtitling ETSI 300473 compliant and OSD Teletext
- Supports multiple OSD languages menu
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) with now and next and 7 days events
- Channel search with automatic/manual scan
- USB2.0 host support upgrade, PVR, timeshifting, and media play with U-FLASH or HDD
- RCA audio and video input with all the way, Three on the RCA audio and video output
- Standby consumption is less than 0.85W (True Standby)
No, it does not have the Hebrew OSD menu. But it supports Hebrew TV channels and we have sold them to the Israel market for many years.
Now the OSD menu of the DVB-T267 (two antennae) and DVB-T269 (one antenna) supports the following languages: English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
H.264 model Vcan1739 (two antennae) and DVB-T24 (four antennae) support the Hebrew OSD menu.
Please check the Page Two of the users manual.
There are connection diagrams of the digital tv box in the car.
OK, please download it at the below link.
Sure, please check the below picture.
Another is by hardware decoding audio Dolby.V1.2 (main chipset model is MSA3Z173Z-Z00-DA0)
Please send us your starting logo picture to us, and we will try to make an upgrade firmware for you, then you can upgrade and get your own brand logo with the TV box.
The default starting logo is a car.
Two antennas are glued to the car windshield, preferably one horizontal and one vertical, or one is front glass, and another is back glass, try to make the TV box receive TV signals at a larger range, to avoid trees or buildings near the car blocking the TV signal.
- DVB-T267 support DVB-T, DVB-T2, H 264, H 265, Dolby, that means it is suitable for any adopted DVB digital tv standards countries.
- The extension line of the antenna is 5 meters by default, and we can also make it 7 meters or 10 meters.
In fact, we don't recommend that you use the longer extension line of the antenna than you really need.
- First, the antenna wire is very long, which is not beautiful in the car.
- Second, if the antenna wire is too long, it will increase the impedance of the signal and reduce the signal sensitivity.
- We have some customers from Poland who bought this dual antenna digital TV box. Their feedback is that the test and use are very well in Poland, with no problems at all.
- We also have an upgrade that supports Polish menus.
When placing an order, please note that the firmware with a Polish menu is required, and we can also set the program with the default Polish menu.
Please check the below picture of the digital TV remote controls, and tell us which model you prefer.
Question: In Germany we have a lot of Channels HD but PayTV. I would buy a USB Stick Subscription for these channels.
Answer: Sorry, we don't have those products. We produced the in-car DVB-T TV box (DVB-T3000CI) with a Prepaid CI card many years ago. Now it can not support Germany's latest DVB-T2 digital TV standards.
One Antenna model is DVB-T269, Two Antenna model is DVB-T267. Both available according to your need.
Yes, it support DVB-T, DVB-T2, H264 and H265, For Israel Finland, DVB-T267 two antenna model is recommended.
Three optional remote controller for DVB-T267 digital tv box