1. Mesh Introduction
A mesh wireless ad hoc network system is a mobile broadband multimedia communication system designed with a new concept of a “wireless mesh network”. All nodes of the system can realize real-time interaction of multimedia information such as multi-channel voice, data, and images under non-line-of-sight and fast-moving conditions, using a distributed network architecture without a central ad hoc network. At the same time, the system supports any network topology structure, each node device can move quickly and randomly, and the system topology can be updated quickly without affecting the system transmission. The overall system is convenient to deploy, flexible to use, simple to operate, and easy to maintain.
2. Mesh System advantages
- There is no central networking, which can be flexibly deployed on demand, without infrastructure support such as a computer room and transmission network, and can set up networking arbitrarily.
- The private network is dedicated, and the wireless transmission link has no link cost or traffic cost.
- Support hierarchical grouping and roaming networking to expand system communication capacity.
- With frequency hopping function, it can effectively improve anti-interference and anti-tracking capabilities; the introduction of a digital filtering function can effectively suppress remote interference. At the same time, the ARQ transmission mechanism is adopted to reduce the loss rate of data transmission and improve the reliability of data transmission.
- Data transparent transmission supports undifferentiated transparent transmission of various business data. With broadband transmission capability, it can support multimedia services such as clear voice, broadband data, and high-definition video.
- The image has self-adaptive adjustment capability, which fully guarantees the continuity and fluency of data, video, and other services.
- Adopt COFDM technology and strong anti-multipath ability.
- Using dual antennas, antenna 1 and antenna 2 support TDD dual transmission and dual reception, and can transmit/receive diversity.
3. Mesh Application areas
The wireless Mesh self-organizing network system can meet various complex communication needs such as large-scale event security patrols, urban anti-terrorism, and stability command, emergency rescue command and dispatch, fire emergency communication command, and ship formation shore-to-sea intercommunication. It is widely used in police, fire, power, petroleum, water conservancy, forestry, radio and television, medical, water and air communications, and other sectors.
4. Mesh System Features
Centerless co-frequency ad hoc network
Mesh wireless ad hoc network system is a non-central co-frequency system, all nodes have equal status, a single frequency point supports TDD two-way communication, frequency management is simple, and spectrum utilization is high. Any node device can be used as an end node, relay node or command node in the network. A wireless communication network can be quickly established at any time and place without relying on any other fixed communication network facilities (such as optical fibers, copper cables, etc.). All non-center co-frequency self-organizing network devices, including outdoor fixed stations, vehicle-mounted stations, individual portable stations, etc., can automatically form a wireless mesh network and communicate with each other in real-time just by powering on.
The wireless Mesh ad hoc network mobile base station adopts the military standard design: it is portable, durable, waterproof, and dustproof, suitable for various harsh environments, and can be quickly deployed to meet the communication needs of emergency sites. In a traditional WLAN network, if the uplink of an AP fails, all clients on the AP cannot access the WLAN network. Wireless Mesh has the characteristics of a self-organizing network and self-healing. Therefore, AP nodes in the Mesh network usually have multiple available links, which can effectively avoid a single point of failure.
The occurrence of emergencies has great uncertainty, and the event site is fickle, so according to the occurrence of emergencies, it is necessary to set up temporary portable base stations on site according to local conditions. The field portable base station is temporary, it is established when the scene is present and withdrawn when the event is over.
In the face of emergencies, how grasp the real-time dynamic information of the incident scene in a timely, accurate, rapid, and in-depth manner plays a crucial role in whether commanders at all levels can make correct judgments and determine combat determination. The wireless Mesh ad hoc network high-performance portable base station adopts single-frequency networking, striving to simplify the on-site configuration and deployment difficulty to the greatest extent, and meet the requirements of front-line fighters for rapid network construction and zero configuration under emergency conditions.
Non-line-of-sight transmission (NLOS)
The NLOS configuration can be easily realized by using the Mesh ad hoc network technology, and its automatic relay feature can easily realize over-the-horizon transmission. distance from the target node. Key technologies to solve the “last mile” problem for various fields.
High data bandwidth for fast movement
The peak data bandwidth of the Mesh wireless ad hoc network system is 28Mbps. Nodes have non-fixed mobile transmission capabilities, and fast movement does not affect high data bandwidth services, such as voice, data, and video services, which are not affected by the rapid changes in system topology and the high-speed movement of terminals.
Security and confidentiality
The system also has various encryption methods such as grouping encryption (working frequency, carrier bandwidth, communication distance, networking mode, MESHID, etc.), channel encryption, and source encryption. Information is intercepted and cracked, ensuring high security of the network and information.