How to Capture Transport Stream file?
Transport Stream (TS), is a standard digital container format for the transmission and storage of audio, video, and Program and System Information Protocol (PSIP) data. It is used in broadcast systems such as DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB-T, ATSC, and IPTV. Transport stream specifies a container format encapsulating packetized elementary streams, with error correction and synchronization pattern features for maintaining transmission integrity when the communications channel carrying the stream is degraded. Transport streams differ from the similarly-named MPEG program stream in several important ways: program streams are designed for reasonably reliable media, such as discs (like DVDs), while transport streams are designed for less reliable transmission, namely terrestrial or satellite broadcast. Further, a transport stream may carry multiple programs.
For more details, please see Wiki, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG_transport_stream
Why need to Capture the Transport Stream file? Sometimes clients complain that the TV receiver has a problem. For example, no sound, no channel, missed a channel, audio, and video NOT synchronized, etc. The best solution is that send us TS (transport Steam ) file, which file has including all the information from local digital television broadcasts. we can test in the factory lab, and offer you upgrade software.
How to capture Transport Stream file?
1. Please sure that you have the hardware DVB-T2U
2. In order to get a good tv signal, it is better that you can connect your local cable tv signal instead of a small antenna.
3. Assure that DVB-T2U is working well and getting a good tv signal.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + D Simultaneously
5. The monitor will show special windows
6. Choose DVB-T2U
7. Click Capture Stream
8. Click OK
9. Waiting for 2 minutes.
10. You will find the *.TS file on my computer>my documents>TVR>Capture>
11. Please send us *. TS file.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.