- COFDM wireless receiving video stream input，H.264 decoding，HDMI、OF、USB/Ethernet output video stream at the same time
- Low-latency H.264 audio and video decoding HD playback board，Maximum support for 1080P@60 real-time decoding
- Ethernet input video stream，H.264 decoding HDMI and AV output
- Received video stream can be stored，Recording files with time information(With RTC function)
- Small size 80.4 * 50.8 mm，User-friendly integration
- SHD4 board realizes H.264 video decompression and playback function，Maximum support for 1080P@60fps decoding and playback，Backward compatible with various other resolutions、Frame rate decoding playback。SHD4 decoding board with H264 encoding board(e.g. SUE1)And the use of COFDM transmitting and receiving modules can realize low-latency high-definition digital wireless image transmission function，In the actual test of 720P@60, the video delay can be about 60ms，1080At P@60, the video delay can reach about 130ms。The delay refers to the delay from HDMI video input at the transmitter to HDMI video output at the receiver，Does not include the latency of the transmitter's front-end camera(We actually measured that the delay of a certain brand of SLR camera is about 70ms、The delay of a well-known brand action camera is about 130ms)；
- Support AES decryption function(Match with transmitter encryption，The password can be set through the configuration panel)；
- Audio and video output interface：
- HDMI-A port audio and video output(HDMI out)
- AV audio and video output(6PIN port)
- USB Host interface output to mobile phone or tablet
- Ethernet port output
- USB Host interface：
- External U disk/mobile hard disk storage
- Stream video to phone/tablet，Simultaneously realize HDMI video display and mobile phone video display
- Parameter configuration serial port(Config UART)：Can be connected to PC or parameter control panel for parameter configuration，It can also be connected to other host computer for parameter configuration(e.g. drone remote control)。Config UART is TTL 3.3v level；
- Transparent data transmission serial port(Data UART)，TTL 3.3V level；
- COFDM transmit interface(For software upgrade and maintenance、video storage, etc.)；
- Docking interface of DR2C dual-antenna COFDM receiving module；
- Keys+LEDs：Can be led out as a power indicator light、RF signal reception indicator、record light、OSD on/off button、Record on/off button；
- Ethernet port：Video input or output interface；
- Power in interface：Support 9~30V power input；
- Dimensions 80.4 x 50.8 mm(COFDM transmit interface)。
SHD4 decoder board application：
1)SHD4 board assembly DR2C dual antenna COFDM receiving demodulation module，Form a complete COFDM receiving and decoding function。：
2)The Config UART interface of the SHD4 board can be connected to an external serial control panel，Make running parameter settings，Such as working frequency band、Configurable convolutional coding ratio、receive password、Setting of system time, etc.。The figure below is a schematic diagram of the serial port control panel SconA connected to the SHD4 board through the 4PIN cable，Powered by the SHD4 board。
3)The SHD4 decoder board can also input H.264 video stream through the network port for decoding and playback output，The software can program the corresponding version of firmware according to user needs。
4)The SHD4 board can transmit the COFDM wireless video stream received by DR2C to PC or NVR equipment through the network port，decode and play。
5)The SHD4 board can receive OSD overlay data through the Data UART interface(Meet the "Sihid OSD Overlay Agreement")，And superimpose and display the received OSD overlay data on the video screen in the form of text。
2W PA 27KM Real Test from mountain top to seaside Line-of-Sight
Latest 110km test video for the drone Long-range Wirless Video Transmitter and Receiver
Latest test video for the drone Long-range Wirless Video Transmitter and Receiver
NLOS wireless video transmitter and receiver test video in building indoor lift non line of sight
65 KM drone UAV Really fly Test Wireless Video Transmission
1.5km for ground NLOS, 10-20-30km LOS air to ground wireless video transmitter receiver transmission
80KM wireless transmitter-receiver Video Data RC Transmission System HDMI SDI long-range low latency
COFDM-912T NLOS (non-line of sight) 1.5km real test in city, buildings, trees and roads
Web Device Management UI for UAV wireless video data link transmitter transmission by IP Net camera
6.5 KM drone UAV Really fly Test Vcan1643 Main Feature
One HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter to many receivers for home meeting show room.
SDI Camera input encode board + Wireless Video Transmitter assembly DIY
COFDM-907T HDMI + CVBS input NLOS (non-line of sight) 1.5km real test in city, buildings
Cheapest CVBS RCA 720P Wireless Video Transmitter + 1080P Receiver Support 128 encryption
How to set encryption on the transmitter and receiver to protect your privacy
COFDM-912T Really test in the complex city environment, transmitter in the car, receiver in the building
Modify the COFDM Wireless Video Receiver to 890 900Mhz, out of normal DVB-T reception range
Cheap Wireless video transmitter and receiver's small screen has great help on signal strength lock
Modify our tv box to 445.5Mhz 7M bandwidth COFDM DVB T wireless transmitter transmission receiver box
COFDM-905T COFDM Wireless Video Transmitter with two board, Encode board and transmitter board
COFDM-905T Wieless Video Transmitter by CVBS video input test video
how to connect mini wireless HDMI video transmitter and receiver kit use android phone as receiver
OFDM Wireless Video Transmitter for IP Cameras Lightweight Long Range Transmission Automatic Network
PA Power Amplifier Inside
Flight Control Protocol
Transmitter Video Input
Wireless Transmit Method
Obstacle and Sight
Encrypt and decrypt
FAQs about Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver
Our wireless video transmitters have these types of video input interfaces: HDMI 1080P and 4K HDMI, CVBS composite, SDI, AHD, IP Ethernet, BNC, or tell us what type do you need, our engineer will modify to meet your demand.
Our transmission distance can be adjusted by adding power amplifiers. At present, the main ones are 15km, 30km, 50km, 80km, 100km , and 150km, which depend on the needs of customers.
Of course, the transmission distances listed above are all within LOS the line-of-sight range. If there are obstacles between the transmitter and the receiver, NLOS (the non-line-of-sight), the transmission distance is greatly reduced, only 1km or 2km, depending on the number of intermediate obstacles and the local wireless environment.
One-way means, We can only transmit and download video or data from the wireless video transmitter to the receiver in one direction, and we cannot upload video or data from the receiver to the transmitter. This type is also called simplex.
Two-way means that, not only we can download video or data from our wireless transmitter to the receiver, but also we can upload the video or data from the receiver to the transmitter. This is very suitable for operating drones. You can not only see the real-time video transmitted from the drone, but also upload the command to control the drone or the command to control the PTZ camera to adjust the angle to the transmitter. This can operate simultaneously. This type also named half-dulpex or full-duplex.
Please check the details at the below link. https://ivcan.com/request-a-quote-of-wireless-video-transmission/#simplex
Most Wireless video transmitters now support AES128 or AES256 bit encryption and decryption, depending on which model you choose. Please contact us to verify.
The frequencies of both the wireless video transmitter and the wireless video receiver can be modified. Users need to purchase additional parameter configuration boards.
However, considering that the corresponding power amplifier and antenna are already fixed within a certain range when the goods are sent out. If the user adjusts the frequency of the transmitter, the corresponding power amplifier, transmitter antenna and receiver antenna should also be modified to the same frequency, and these users need to be prepared. If not, it will cause the frequency of the wireless video transmitter to be different from the frequency of the antenna, making reception difficult. So please be sure to inform the correct frequency you need before placing an order.
If it is for security or confidentiality, you can use the encryption and decryption functions of the transmitter and receiver, which can ensure that your video transmission is private. .
Yes, all our product parameters can be customized according to customer's needs. If you have a special request, please let us know via the link below.
- Change the place of the receiver to avoid potential local interference from strong magnetic environments.
- Ensure that the antennas on both the transmitter and receiver are vertical.
- Please raise the antennas of the transmitter and receiver to maintain a certain height difference.
- Please look around to ensure that there are no obstacles between the transmitter and receiver.
- Change the orientation of the receiver antenna.
- If it doesn't work, try moving the receiver to be near the transmitter's position to see if it exceeds the effective wireless transmission distance.
- Or consider adding a relay of the transmitting between the transmitter and receiver.
- The antenna should be as high off the ground as possible, as the ground will absorb the transmitted signal.
Of course, we also understand that wireless video transmission transmitters and receivers are very expensive. You are far away from the China factory. and hope that the goods you receive are fit for the best performance.
If you pay special attention to a specific parameter or function, we can take some test videos based on the features you want to see, please feel free to contact us. It won't be shipped to you directly without your approval.
To test the delay of the wireless video transmitter and receiver, we need to do two tests.
The first is to test the delay from the camera to the display.
The second is the camera, plus the display plus the wireless image transmission transmitter and the delay of the receiver.
Subtracting the two test results is the real delay of the wireless video transmitter and receiver.
As a professional long-range HDMI wireless video transmitter and receiver supplier and manufacturer in China Shenzhen, we produce the best wireless video transmitter and receiver for many years, and we got a good reputation and best reviews.
Some famous brands of wireless video transmitters, like Blackmagic, Holyland mars 300 400s, Accsoon cine eye 5g, RavenEye, Zhiyun, Inkee benbox, actiontec, CVW SWIFT 800, dahua, iogear, Artek pat-225k, microlite, swallow, teradec.
The best budget wireless broadcast video transmitter and the receiver have many applications, for 4K tv, CCTV security camera, vehicle backup camera, PTZ video camera kit, battery-powered, computer, sony camcorder, wifi video conference system, CANON DSLR, UAV drone, pc computer laptop, projector, in-car, iPhone iPad, live streaming, GoPro sports camera, raspberry pi, Xbox.
The full HD video, audio, data link smallest 1080P wireless video transmitter and the receiver has many input and output connectors, like AV composite CVBS, HDMI, SDI, BNC, VGA, USB.
The wireless video transmitter sender TX RX frequency has 170-806Mhz, 1.2ghz, 2.4G, 5.8G, lowest but not zero latency. In order to support longer distances, the power amplifier has 10w, 20watts, and even 30W.
What is a best buy FHD wireless video transmitter at a cheap price? It should consider your details requirement, choose suitably, not expensive, if you have any doubt, please fulfil the request a quote form, our engineer will offer you a solution.