One Wifi TV box, Supports different channels on different phones
|Type||DVB-T / T2 H.265||DVB-T / T2 H.264||DVB-T||ISDB-T|
|4 Tuner 4 Antenna||DVB-T26540||DVB-T240||/||ISDB-T7800|
|2 Tuner 2 Antenna||DVB-T265||DVB-T221||DVB-T7200||ISDB-T9820|
|1 Tuner 1 Antenna||/||DVB-T2K||DVB-T7000||ISDB-T63|
Mobile Phone WIFI TV wireless DVB-T ISDB-T digital receiver
- Connects directly to iPad / iPhone / Android smartphones & tablets
- Watch high-quality (SD) free-to-air TV (DVB-T, ISDB-T 1/13-Seg)
- Battery life – more than 3 hours of TV viewing
- FREE usage, no payment for airtime or Internet required
- FREE, easy-to-use SianoTV App from the App Store and Play Store
- Live playback, recording, pause/rewind
- Miniature matchbox size unit: 65mm x 46mm x 16mm (W/O Antenna)
Inside the Box:
- mobile TV receiver
- Miniature telescopic antenna
- Charging Cable
- Made for the new iPad or iPad 2 and newer
- Made for iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
- Made for Android 4.0 and newer
- iOS 5.1.X and newer
- Android 4.03 and newer
DTV Link Quick Guide
The DTV Link is an efficient, user-friendly accessory for viewing live free-to-air TV content on Android and AppleTV devices, and is compatible with DVB-T and ISDB-T (full seg)digital TV transmissions. DTV Link creates its own private WiFi network for use by the mobile device and there is no need to search for an internet connection or use cellular data airtime. Download the free SianoTV application from the “Apple Store” or “Google Play”, watch TV, and enjoy.
- View live TV (DVB-T and ISDB-T broadcasts) on your Android and Apple smartphone or tablet
- Pause, rewind, and record programs while viewing
- Access to detailed programming information (EPG)
- Equipped with an internal battery for over 4hours of viewing time
- Supports the following Apple devices: iPad 2, New iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPod 5 with iOS 5.1.X or newer
- Designed for use with advanced Android devices using Android 4.0.3 or newer, such as Samsung Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2, Google Nexus 7, Asus TF300, HTC One, and others (DTV Link was tested with a select list of manufacturers and models only)
- Read this entire Quick Guide to ensure proper usage.
- Keep this Quick Guide handy for future reference.
- Do not use the DTV Link while driving, cycling, or operating any moving vehicle or apparatus. This is dangerous, may result in a traffic violation, and may be illegal in some areas.
- Keep the DTV Link away from all liquids and liquid-prone locations such as sinks, bathtubs, rain, and other sources of moisture. Moisture can cause an electric shock as with any electronic device.
- Clean the DTV Link with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Do not allow children under the age of 6 to use the DTV Linkunsupervised.
- Never force any connector into the DTV Link’s USB and antenna ports. Ensure that your connectors are identical in shape and size before you connect.
- Do not disassemble, crush, short-circuit or incinerate the DTV Linkbattery, as it may cause fire, injury, burns, or other hazards.
3 Disposal Instructions
Do not dispose of the device with unsorted waste. Improper disposal may be harmful to the environment and to your health. Consult with your local waste authority for information on collection and recycling programs in your area.
- DTV Linkmobile TV receiver
- Telescopic antenna
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Gift box
5.1 Charge the DTV Link fully before initial operation
- Connect the charger to the DTV Link and to an electrical outlet until the “Charge” LED turns on
- When the DTV Linkis fully charged, the “Charge” LED turns off
5.2 Download and install the free SianoTV application from the Apple Store or Google Play
5.3 Turn on the DTV Link using the ON/OFF switch (indication: blue LED lights up). Position the DTV Link outdoors or on a window ledge for maximum reception
5.4 Set up the WiFi connectivity on your mobile device’s settings/connectivity manager
- Use your mobile device at a maximum of 10meters distance from the DTV Link
- Go to the “settings”-” WLAN” then search for the “Meron” network name
- Enter the password – “12345”
5.5 Activate the “SianoTV” application
- For initial use only, channels must be scanned; go to SianoTV > Select Settings
2. Choose the country you are located in.
3. Once the channel scan is complete, press “DONE”
5.6 Select “Live TV”, press, and watch TV channels.
a.To switch from one channel to another, swipe fingertips over the screen either right or left
tv tuner for android pad, pad tv tuner, mini tv stick android, phone tv stick, android tv stick with audio, tv tuner for android, mobile phones with tv tuner, Mobile Phone WIFI TV wireless DVB-T ISDB-T digital receiver