Wireless IR audio transmitter for headphone
Wireless IR audio transmitter sender Infrared Stereo for PC TV DVD compatible with all vehicle IR IN car wireless headphones
Table of Contents
- Infrared (IR) transmitter
- Ergonomic design for comfortable wearing
- Auto mute and auto power-off function on the headphone
- Foldable Design for easy carry
- The vehicle-mounted infrared Headset changed for home use (TV PC DVD)
- Carrier frequency: a) A channel: 2.8MHz for the right channel; 2.3MHz for the left channel
- Effective range (maximum): about 15 meters
- Power source: DC 12v
- S/N ratio: ≥90dB 9) Channel separation: ≥40dB 10) Frequency response: 30 ~ 20,000Hz
- Audio model: stereo
This transmitter is compatible with all vehicle infrared IR wireless headphones. Please feel free to purchase and use it. Thank you.
Only IR transmitter and its accessories, no headphones, If you need a headset, please go to the store and put it alone.
- IR transmitter
- RCA cable
- 3.5MM audio cable
- 9~12V power adapter
It can connect any 3.5MM interface audio device and RCA audio device.
Optional Power Supply Adapter
What is the IR Audio Transmitter?
- Infrared technology is a widely used wireless technology in IR audio transmitters for IR wireless headphones.
- The most common ones are various remote controls. TVs at home use infrared technology. Its characteristic is that it can direct or scatter, but it has no ability to penetrate walls.
- Our infrared headphone transmitter uses the same technology as the infrared remote control.
- If you buy an infrared audio transmitter here, you must remember to confirm that your wireless headset is an infrared headset. We cannot use it for Bluetooth headsets or FM headsets.
- An IR audio transmitter is a device that can send audio signals wirelessly over the infrared (IR) light spectrum. We often use IR audio transmitters for wireless headphones, hearing aids, or assistive listening systems.
Typical applications of IR infrared headphones
- If your TV at home has an external sound output and a headphone jack, you can connect it to our audio transmitter and connect your wireless headphones to watch TV quietly without disturbing your family.
- We also often use the Infrared audio transmitter and wireless headsets in classrooms or conference rooms.
- In the DJ dance hall, in order to avoid noise disturbing the neighbors, we will also use infrared transmitters to connect to infrared wireless headphones. Because it is wireless, it is free and easy to buy.
How to choose the best IR audio transmitter?
Frequency and Channel.
Double-check the audio input connector to make sure you don’t need any converters to plug your chosen audio transmitter directly into your audio source device.
Tell the seller the type and voltage range of the power adapter connector you need, or if you need a USB power supply, such as for use on a computer.
How to connect infrared headphones to an Android phone?
Our IR audio transmitter supports to connect to an Android phone. You need to use one audio-to-earphone plugin converter, which can connect the audio input on the transmitter from the earphone audio output to your Android mobile phone. (We can offer you a free audio converter if you need it and notify us after you order).
Please check the operation step by step at the below video. https://youtu.be/iI16U1YcgsM