Table of Contents
I saw your product on the website. I want to ask if you have a standalone video encoder for CVBS video input and compressed data output in PCM (CLK + data) format:
Thanks for your inquiry. Our devices mostly output HDMI,
Do you have any details of this requirement?
The requirement is 1) Input: analog video, 2) Compression: H.264 or JPEG2000, 3) Output: Pulse Coded Modulation (Clock + Data) in RS422 format, 4) Small form factor and lightweight
Do you need the PCBA Or a Complete device?
The complete device is preferred but PCB is also acceptable
The serial data rate is 7-10Mbps, is it acceptable?
Required is configurable from 1 Mbps – 10 Mbps
And this is only an encoder, do you have a decoder? So you just need an encoder or a pair from us?
Pair is preferred but if the decoder is not available we would like the encoder to be compatible for software decoding options e.g. VLC for h.264, open jpeg for jpeg2000
What is the detailed requirement of your video encoder card?
The product is a video codec board for airborne applications, supporting professional video formats, and adaptable to a wide range of operational requirements. The compact housing is resistant to difficult environments and is adapted to airborne and terrestrial applications.
The product uses a wavelet, intra-frame compression technique to provide low latency and high robustness against transmission errors. Highly configurable, it can be used in a wide range of operational conditions
Serial No. Parameter Specifications
1. Video Input: BNC or SMA
2. Video Input Standard: SD Analog (PAL)
3. Number of video inputs: 1
4. Video frame rate (User configurable): 5 to 25 images/second
5. Output Bit rate (User configurable): From 1 Mbps to 16 Mbps
6. Compressed data format (User configurable): RS-422, TTL
7. Compressed data interface: Clock + Data
8. Configuration Interface: RS232 (2400 to 115200 bps)
9. Digital Connector: Micro-D 25
10. Compression: JPEG2000 (Wavelet)
11. Compression CODEC compatibility: Openjpeg, J2K-Codec
12. Supply: 7VDC to 32VDC
13. Power: < 6 Watt
14. Power Connector: Circular 4 pin
15. Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
16. Weight (with enclosure): < 500 gm
17. Weight (without enclosure): < 150 gm
18. Environmental Airborne
1. Encoder Unit
2. User Manual (Detailed instructions, Operating Procedure, and Configuration Procedure)
3. 12 Months Warranty
4. Mating connectors
No. 4, 9, 10, 11, now current PCBA solution doesn’t support, any replacement?
only supports hardware encoder and decoder, as this solution does not support ethernet connect output, so software decoder doesn’t support. RS422 nominal rate is 10Mbps but the actual rate is about 7Mbps
What about TTL?
only CMOS level