small straw hat rearview camera
small straw hat rearview camera with 3 switches cuttable cable for parking guideline on/off, horizontal mirror on/off, vertical mirror on/off
3 wire as a switch to keep or remove the mirror left/right, guideline on/off, and up/down function
The newest Mini Design has only 20mm body size, 170° wide-angle viewing, built-in PC1089 Sensor with 762H*504V Effective Pixels, and 520 TV Lines, which has better clarity, color contrasting, and sharpness than the PC7070 Camera.
- Portable, Anti-shock, Anti high Temperature, and Humidity
- Sync System: Internal
- Automatic White Balance: Yes
- Video System: NTSC / PAL
– Reversing Guard Line: Yes, can help you to estimate the distance while reversing.
- Effective Pixels: 762H*504V
- Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 170°
- Waterproof: IP68(8 hours in water tested)
- S/N Ratio: 46.4db
Dynamic Range: 63.7db
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(PAL)~1/10000s
- Image Pipeline Features: Auto exposure, AWB (Automatic White Balance), AGC (Automatic Gain Control), Auto flicker detection and cancellation
- Mini Illumination: 0.01Lux
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- RCA Video Cable: 6M
- Power Supply: DC 12V±10%
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+75℃ RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃ RH95% Max
- Other: 16.5mm Hole Saw as a gift included
– 1 * Mini HD Small Straw Hat Camera
– 1 * 5M Video Cable
– 1 * 1M Power Cable
– 1 * Hole Saw
– 1* User’s Manual in English
Three switches cuttable cable function:
- White cable for horizontal mirror on/off
- Green for parking guideline on/off
- Orange for front or rear install switch Vertical mirror on/off
Q1: What difference between CVBS and AHD cameras?
A1: Please check here.
The viewing angle of the reversing camera on the car is very important. The larger the angle, the larger the viewing area that can be observed behind the car.
But it does not mean that the bigger the better, because when you exceed 150 degrees, the picture in the entire rear view area is called a fisheye shape, which is convex and distorted. So how do we test the viewing angle of the camera? This short video shows how we measure the viewing angle of the car rearview camera.
On an A4 paper with different angles printed, we put the camera on the center line of the vertex of the angle, put yellow boxes on the two extension lines of the angle as signs, and gently push the camera forward, at 150 degrees When viewing the angle, you can also see the marks made by the yellow boxes on both sides of the screen, so it means that the maximum viewing range of the current camera is 150 degrees.