7 Inch COFDM wireless receiver
7 Inch COFDM wireless receiver HD LCD Monitor Video Receiver Sun Shade for transmitter transmission system
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Compatible Drone Brand: GoPro
- Drones Accessories Type: Data Transmission System
- Modulation: COFDM
- Receive Frequency: 300-900MHz (optional)
- Bandwidth: 2/2.5/4/8MHz (adjustable)
- USB plugs: U disk inserted type DVR
- Voltage: DC12V
- Net weight: 3.1kg
- Dimension: 334*200*51mm
1080P Military Outdoor Receiver 7 Inch COFDM LCD Monitor, HD Wireless VideoReceiver High Definition Digital Receiver With Sun Shade
It’s our newest designed HD multi-functional CODFM video receiver special for army outdoor use. The use of advanced multi-carrier diversity reception technology to support high-speed mobile reception and non-line-of-sight.With 7-inch high-definition screen and provides simple control operation by the user and perfect image display, Which provide quick reference data for quick installation works. Our product is widely used in the security, fire, and emergency communications, and broadcasting industries.
1. High brightness, contrast, anti-glare screen with a sunshade, sun clearly visible.
2. Center marker,screen marker(viewfinder)function
3. Color/B&W/R,G,B Monochrome display
4. COFDM modulation, H.264/MPEG-2 full functional image decoding;
5. Support Multicarrier double antenna diversity reception
6. Built-in with 7 inches 1080P high definition LCD screen;
7. With internal Li-battery, support 4 hours continuously working;
8. Frequency can be customized according to requirements. Usual suggest at the range of 300-900MHz;
9. Support video audio transmitting synchronously;
1. Frequency:300-900MHz (optional);
3. Bandwidth:2/2.5/4/8MHz (adjustable);
4. USB plugs: U disk inserted type DVR;
5. Audio output:3.5mm jack (CVBS) headphone;
8. Decoding mode:H.264/MPEG-2;
9. Encryption mode:AES256 bits;
10. Internal Li-battery:6000mA, can work 4 hours synchronously;
12. Net weight:3.1kg
Front control panel:
1. Headphone jack
2. CAMERA: Camera mode key
3. SCALE: Screen marker dispaly confirm,you can choose 80%,85%,90%,93%,96%,off.
4. LEFT: Center mark (cross) display, volume adjustment is to reduce the volume, press the RIGHT button to confirm. Then press this button to control the volume decrease. In the menu settings for project selection and adjustment. showed that the volume is adjusted to reduce the volume. Press the right key to confirm and then click this button again to control the volume decrease. The menu is for project selection and fixed value adjustment.
5. RIGHT: volume adjustment confirmation key. When you need to adjust the volume, first press to confirm the size press, then press this button to increase the volume control in the menu settings for project selection and adjustment.
6. MENU: Menu key to enter/exit the menu.
7. DOWN: Direct pressing this key, shortcut keys for the focus assist. To enter the menu for the down adjustment key to select the next option.
8. UP: Direct pressing this key,color/B&W/monochrome(R, G, B)select a shortcut. Enter the menu for the up adjustment key to select the previous option.
9. Mode: 1080P/1080I resolution,hdmi&sdi interfaces are automatically compatible.
10. Power: On/standby select key
11. Power indicator
12. DC12V: power supply;
14. RJ45: network connector.
15. USB: U disk inserted type DVR;
SunShade installation and remove
1. Installation: Positive parallel alignment of the sunshade and monitor, the projection of the sunshade hanging claw at the monitor sunshade slot(see the monitor front view marked 17). Pay attention to the position should be aligned around inserted balanced slide down.
Sunshade installation view:
①The sun shade’s hanging claw and the monitor’s sunshade slot should be aligned around inserted balance to slide down.
②By equilibrium of sliding down to match up the sunshade and monitor.
③Please follow the steps, otherwise will damage the cover. Please do not press the L/R panel of the sunshade, if not, unable to open the cover.
2. Remove: When you want to shade cover is removed from the monitor, hands were clenching the monitor and the sunshade, drag up the shade cover from the monitor, which separates the sunshade from the monitor.
Remove sun shade view:
①In accordance with the instructions below steps, close the sunshade in sequence.
②Drag up sun shade balance to separates the sunshade from the monitor.
③Remove the sunshade