Lilliput GK-7000 show error
If your Lilliput GK7000 devices show the above picture of startup wrong, please try to download the factory restore firmware.
Lilliput GK7000 upgrade steps
- Please download the upgrade firmware from the below link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GYmpZkDTz4LpFseNKdakgU7Vk8ZEfHSy/view?usp=sharing
- Prepare a one-piece Kingston 4G SD or 8G SD card, please put the file “NK.bin” copy to the SD card. Note: Please do not flash files unrelated to GK-7000, otherwise will damage the monitor.
- Put the “nk.bin” SD card into the GK7000 slot, to give the power to GK7000. As shown in the below image, show you the upgrading progress bar. Please wait until 100%.
- If completed, the monitor will automatically enter the system. Then remove the SD card.
- Upgrade OK and you will see that it is ok now.
GK-7000 Upgrade firmware download
|GK-7000||firmware recovery the factory default|
Q1: What should I do if we downloaded and upgraded your firmware, but did not solve the problem?
A1: Please give us the serial number of every defective unit, our engineer will check the hardware and firmware version of your existing one. And we will offer you the relative upgrade firmware.